64

"Good morning."

I heard his whisper then felt his lips hitting my forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day baby."

"Happy Valentine's Day," I repeated, opening my eyes as I smiled back at him. "You're up early."

"I wanted to have breakfast ready," he grinned, rising from the bed in just his flannel pants and gesturing me towards the balcony.

I rolled out of the bed, looking out at the beautiful view and the champagne breakfast set-up outside. "What's all that?"

He reached his hand for mine. "Breakfast... but first," he grinned. "You need to put something on."

I looked down at the lingerie I was still wearing. "We're just going on the balcony."

"Exactly and this," he waved over my body. "Is only for my eyes." He walked over to the closest, grabbing out the hotel robe and sliding it over my arms before leading me outside.

I took a seat, watching the waves crashing below us, already reflecting the bright sun and I grabbed a glass of champagne and a strawberry. "I'm very impressed," I called over to him just as he sank down next to me, his eyes on the waves.

"A week ago I was on a plane, a fucking nervous wreck trying to get back to you," he lamented. "I never want to feel like that again. I only want to have times like these going forward."

"I'll cheers to that." I raised my glass towards him and he reached his hand over to my free one, interlocking his fingers as he turned to face me.

"Sadie, I want you to know how much I love you."

I squeezed his hand, rising from my chair and stepping over to straddle his lap. "I know and I love you that much too." I sank my lips over his, his tongue shooting out, igniting me and suddenly my hand was gliding over his pants.

"Sadie."

"I'm wearing a robe," I smiled back. "No one can see what's happening under it. But if you're worried." I stood up, pulling him with me and dragging him back into the room, throwing his back against the wall. "Are you concerned now?"

He looked behind him at the glass. "As long as no one can see you."

"You didn't care in Vegas," I teased.

"We were drunk, twenty stories high and it was dark."

I tugged the robe off, watching his dark eyes grow even darker. I needed to finish what I had started last night. I smacked my lips against his neck, his chest, his strong abs...

Then his hands were reaching for me but I slapped them away, dragging my tongue down to his waist, and biting onto his pants, pulling them over his awaiting arousal.

Once again his breathing was faltering and he threw his head back against the wall, groaning as I licked my lips, wrapping them over him.

"Cazzo...fuck..."

I lapped him up, tongue coating his length, sucking him in, bobbing my head up and down, faster and faster.

"Baby, baby... I want to finish in your tits."

I looked up, my mouth still wrapped around him, making him moan just from the sight. Then he watched as I slid my mouth off and started unlacing the bustier.

"Fuck, baby, hurry."

The lingerie fell to the floor and I squeezed my breasts around his wet length. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He was immediately thrusting, grabbing at my head for support while he watched himself finish across my chest.

I took his outstretched hand, standing to go clean up but he wouldn't let me go, instead he pulled me against him, holding me tightly against his chest while his breathing calmed.

"I've waited so long for you," he whispered into my hair.

"What do you mean?"

"To feel like this, to feel content. To feel better."

I hadn't felt this happy in a long time either, in fact I felt like someone totally different than myself. "Come on." I tugged him towards the shower. "Let's see how much better this day can get."

I walked to the balcony, shaking out my wet hair, looking back quickly, watching Gavin stepping out of the shower. "Want some more champagne?"

I didn't hear him answer so I walked back into the room, catching him as he pulled his board shorts on. Damn.

"Just give me five minutes and I'll be ready," I smiled giddily. He had loved my new lingerie and I hoped he'd feel the same about my new bikini.

I pulled the strings of the mini bikini top around my neck, centering the small triangles over my breasts before tying the skimpy bottoms and giving myself a once over in the full length mirror.

I, wow. It was hard to believe that it was my reflection staring back at me and I smiled at her while throwing on my bathing suit cover. "Ready?"