45

Gavin would be here shortly to pick me up and then we'd be off to the train station for our day up north.

I walked back to the mirror, smoothing out my sweater and adjusting these ridiculously tight skinny jeans before stepping into my knee high boots just as his engine roared into the driveway.

I threw the front door open, meeting his raised hand that was about to knock.

"Wow." He looked me up and down, that devilish grin twisting up his face and he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. "You look really good today."

"Thanks." I kissed him back before locking the door behind us.

"And I'm supposed to keep my hands off you all day?" He teased, giving my ass a slight slap. "Let's go before I change my mind."

He pulled the passenger door open for me and I climbed in, watching him climb in next to me. He looked good today too, hair gelled, and sliding on those sexy sunglasses. He was right, we needed to get out of here before I changed my mind.

"Do you want to know something?" I squeezed his hand as we drove off.

"I wanna know lots of things."

"I've never been on a train before."

"What!" He gasped. "Never?" He repeated in disbelief.

"Never, this will be my first train ride." It sounded so childish, but it was kind of a big deal to me.

"I grew up on trains," he chuckled, intertwining our fingers. "What, are you nervous?"

"A little," I shrugged. "I don't know, it's stupid."

"You'll be fine. This train drives along the ocean, you'll like it."

"I'm with you, I'll be okay."

He smiled, pulling into the parking lot and right into a spot. "I leave for New York tomorrow but I'll be back Sunday night."

My heart sank a little. I didn't want him to leave, but it wasn't up to me. "I work Monday, so I'll see you Monday night?"

"Fuck no," he groaned. "I'll see you Sunday night." He kissed me once more before hopping out to open my door and leading us into the station.

The train came roaring down the tracks, screeching to a halt, just like I'd seen in the movies and he grabbed my hand guiding me up the steps of the train car.

"Ready baby?" He led us to a row on the ocean facing side just as the train started rolling again and I turned towards the window, admiring the incredible view.

"You look so fucking sexy today," he whispered against my hair, fingers rubbing over my bra clasp. "I could think of a few other firsts we could do today."

"Like," I giggled under my breath, keeping my eyes on the window.

"Why don't you follow me to the bathroom," he hissed. "I'm sure there's some Mile Track Club we could join."

"But then I'd miss this view."

"I have a better one for you." His tongue hit my ear, tracing the lobe, sending a chill down my spine. "What better way to remember your first train ride."

He was right. "After you."

He grabbed my hand, pulling me into the aisle with him. "Wait, shouldn't I wait a few minutes then follow you in?"

"No," he replied flatly, continuing down the aisle towards the tiny door at the head of the cabin.

"But it's so obvious." I looked around us but he kept pulling.

"And?" He pushed through the restroom door, leading me in before sliding the door shut behind us.

Hmmm... I was practically pressed up against him, no room to move. "So how is this supposed to work?" I laughed.

"It'll fucking work," he laughed back, eyes roaming just as mine were. "Um..."

"Have you done this before?" I asked too quickly, regretting it as soon as it came out.

"No," he smiled back down to me. "And this would have been much easier if you were in a dress."

"Sit down, I guess." We looked behind us at the small open toilet. "Sink?" I laughed again and we looked down at the stand alone faucet. "Against the door?"

"How am I supposed to fuck you in those tight ass jeans and boots?" We both started laughing and I unlocked the door, both of us stumbling out of the bathroom.

"East Coast trains have private suites, these trains are bullshit," he huffed, leading me back down the aisle and taking his seat, fully pouting.

"Did I mention I'm not wearing any panties today?" I breathed into his ear before turning back to the view, hearing him chuckling next to me.

"Whatever, we have our whole lives to figure out how to fuck on a train."

Whole lives? Did he mean with me, or anyone? He did say he'd never had sex on a train before. I kept my eyes fixed on the ocean, surely he meant he had his whole life to figure it out.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
{Friendly reminder to vote, click the ⭐️ star at the top or bottom of your screen on every chapter. Voting helps me keep these stories free & available on WP. Thanks!}