57

We started up the hill, stopping in front of the elephants exhibit, watching them roam.

"It's so damn hot today!" Gavin huffed, shaking out his shirt.

"Go splash with the kids," I laughed, pointing to the elephant themed splash play area right beside us.

He followed my gaze, shrugging to himself. "Good call."

I wasn't being serious, but off he went, walking right under a fake elephant trunk with his arms out while it sprayed down over him. Then he jumped away from it, shaking out his hair with a big smile.

I didn't know if it was the sun, the alcohol, or just him but he was becoming sexier by the minute.

"It's actually refreshing," he laughed, still smiling ear to ear. "Try it."

He grabbed my purse from my arm, nudging me towards the splash area. It was hot. Whatever, I sighed to myself, taking my stance under the trunk and stretching my arms so my splint wouldn't get wet.

"Oh shit," I heard Gavin yell. "Sadie!"

But it was too late, the water dumped over me, pouring right down my top and I hopped away when it finished, flipping my hair back and forth to get the water out. He was right, it was refreshing!

I smiled over at a wide eyed Gavin and he quickly stomped towards me, a scowl covering his face as I laughed up to him. "What? My arm didn't get wet."

"Did you bring a jacket?" He groaned, stepping an inch in front of me, practically nose to nose, well nose to chest in my case.

"No, it's like a hundred degrees out here. Why?"

His eyes shot down to my top and I followed them, seeing my soaked and completely see through white tank top and the very visible leopard print bra under it.

"Oh my gosh," I laughed. "Well it's your fault, you pushed me to go under."

"Fuck," he grumbled. "Can you at least calm your nipples down."

I looked down again, seeing the hard buds poking through the shirt. "The water was cold, what do you want me to do? Rub them?"

"I don't need all these fucking eyes on you right now. They've probably never seen tits like these," he snapped, shaking his head in annoyance.

"No one even noticed," I assured him, glancing around but catching a few of them still staring. Okay, so maybe some had. "It'll dry, let's just get moving. Unless of course you want me to stay wet... because I'm wet in other places too...." I teased but he rolled his eyes, locking my hand in his before storming down the sidewalk.

"Here." He pulled us over to a single restroom, banging on the door before throwing it open and tugging me in. Then he hit the hand dryer on. "Take your top off," he demanded and I rolled it over my head, tossing it to him to hang over the dryer.

I started rubbing over my chest, fingers rubbing circles over my nipples, trying to calm them down.. only to hear Gavin's low grunt in front of me and I looked up, seeing his darkened eyes watching me.

"Fuck!" He roared, his hands flying to my chest, dipping under my bra, popping my breasts out, lips and tongue immediately wrapping over one.

"Gav..." I threw my good hand up to his hair as his hands slid to my shorts, yanking the button free, fingers diving right under the panties.

"We shouldn't..." I was already panting, watching in the mirror as he yanked my shorts to my feet.

"It's too fucking late now," he hissed, tugging at his own shorts. "Turn around baby."

I spun around, face meeting the mirror, watching him step up behind me, his cold finger against my back, pressing me down over the counter, his arousal smacking up between my thighs. "Shit..."

Then he was slamming into me, eyes on the mirror, watching my dangling breasts bounce in the reflection, his fingers digging into my hips with every rough thrust.

I gripped the counter, arching my ass back, watching him fuck me from behind... fuck.. it was coming... Then his eyes met mine and I mouthed 'fuck' to his reflection.

"Shit! Cazzo!" He yelped, jerking faster and faster before collapsing over my back.

Ouch... "Gavin?"

"Yeah baby?"

"My arm," I whimpered.

"Shit!" He jumped off of me, hands flying around my waist, straightening me up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I cringed, trying to wiggle my arm around. "I think there was just too much pressure on it."

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "I'm sorry baby." He grabbed my shirt off the dryer, helping me get it back on before pulling my shorts up and zipping them for me. "Shit, I can't believe I did that."

"It's okay." I reached for his hand, lifting up on my tip-toes to kiss him.

"I didn't mean to baby, fuck..."

"You didn't mean to... to act like such an animal?" I teased, laughing at my cheesy joke.

"Ha," he chuckled, smiling down at me. "No more wet shirts or dirty talk, just animals and shit. I don't want to break you anymore today."