30

All eyes were on us as Gavin carried me in his arms, whisking me across the casino floor and into the elevator. "Is Vegas out of your system yet?" He chuckled, pressing my heel against the elevator call button.

"I guess," I teased. "I didn't do anything scandalous or crazy."

The doors slid open, we were falling inside. "Are you sure?" He flashed me that mischievous smile- opening a flood gates of memories- bright lights, naked bodies against the glass.

"And the night's not over yet."

He bounced my legs in the air, flipping me, straddling my thighs around his waist, his hands holding my ass to keep me up. "I don't think I want this to be over period."

The elevator chimed, he hustled out, the cool air hitting me in places it shouldn't. Then he was fumbling for his room key, gripping my thigh that much stronger to keep me up with one hand. Hurry... hurry!

He shoved his shoulder into the door, marching straight to the bed, dropping me down. "I want to lick every fucking inch of you tonight baby." He bent over me, fingers already curled around my panties, dragging them down my thighs. "Look they left a chocolate." He picked up a small wrapper off the pillow, placing it next to my hips.

"What..."

"Shhh..." He leaned back, hands trailing to my feet, sliding off my heels, lips immediately smothering my toes, kisses continuing to my foot, ankle, calf- his hands sliding ahead, pushing my thighs apart. His smile instant, he liked what he saw. Then his hands slid under my legs, tugging me down- meeting his face, and his tongue that swirled right into me.

"Shit..." I yelped, fingers bunching the sheets, nerves twinging, his mouth slopping all over me, my thighs tightening- his hands forcing them apart. "Shit!" I was thrashing... his mouth relentless, that tongue too damn long, and the sight of his face buried between my thighs was.. ahh... "Gav.."

His eyes shot up, but not for me- for the chocolate at my side, his fingers nimble- ripping the wrapper, pushing the candy to his mouth. "Now for dessert." He pushed the chocolate above my clit, his mouth going crazy against it- biting, sucking, licking, and swirling- beating my clit senseless.

"Shit! Fuck..." I couldn't handle it, oh fuck, ahh.. I tried to rip away from his tongue but his hands flew up, locking my hips in place, his urgency rising- mouth devouring me. "Ga... G...!" I screamed out, my climax coming like a train with no brakes. "Oh god... Gavin..."

"Sadie?"

Arms wiggled under me, flipping me, landing me against a hard chest.

"Yeah.." I forced my eyes open, meeting his smile.

"Drive home with me tomorrow, err later today." He lifted his hand to my cheek, swiping away the hair that had fallen.

Huh... "I can't."

"We'd have four hours of just the two of us, cruising through the desert. I need.. I want.. It would be.."

"No!" What was he thinking? "I flew here with May and I'm not going to ditch her again."

"Wait, you're serious?" He suddenly snapped, mood instantly darkening. "I don't want to be alone!"

I laughed, shrugging my shoulders. "This was a girls trip Gavin, that you crashed. I'm flying home with May."

He puffed his chest, bouncing me off of him, flipping me onto the other side of the bed. "Unbelievable." He rolled up, stomping his feet to the floor. "I'm gonna take a shower." He stalked into the bathroom, driving his fist into the door with a bang.

Did he really expect me to ditch May to drive home with him? I felt guilty enough just staying in his room tonight. Hell, I'd spent most of the night with him.

He had such a temper, if he didn't get what he wanted then he threw a fit- but tonight wasn't about him. What was the point of even sleeping in here if he was just going to be cold and distant? Unbelievable was right. I crawled off the bed, finding my dress and slipping it back on.

The water shut off, the curtain clanking, his feet shuffling- while I hurried to the door.

"What are you doing?" He shouted, cracking the bathroom door open.

Shit. I was hoping for a clean break. "I'm going back to my room."

"I see, you fuck me and then ghost?" He barked, venom in his tone. "Go ahead, I'm sure that guy's still fucking waiting for you downstairs. Have at it. Hope he enjoys your mint flavored pussy."

"Gavin!" I stumbled back, flinching, the words hurting- his eyes cold, distant. "Why are you doing this? We had an amazing night and now you turn into an ass because I won't drive home with you. What did you think I was going to do?" The passion, the exhaustion, the alcohol had all created the perfect storm, my tears instantly clouding my eyes. "I can't believe how you're talking to me," I cried, swiping at the tears as I pulled his room door open. "How could you treat me like this?"

"Shit," he mumbled, dropping his face with a deep sigh, then grabbing my arm. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just..."

"Let, go, of me Gavin!" I pushed myself further out the door.

"Sadie, please. I don't know why I said that. I..."

I yanked my arm from his grip, storming down the hallway, pulling out my phone to text May, 'I'm heading to the room, tell Julia I'll take the couch.' I walked into the elevator, thankful he had just gotten out of the shower and wouldn't dare come after me in just a towel.

I wasn't even back to my room yet and I already had four missed calls and four text messages. I didn't even know why he was bothering to call- I was declining him after the first ring.

I stopped in front of our door, checking the messages before going in.

'Sadie please.'

'I was lost in my own fucking head.'

'I didn't mean to be a dick.'

'Please don't go back downstairs. I didn't mean that.'

And just as I was about to power it down, another message came through:

'No excuses, I was an ass. Just please tell me you're not fucking going downstairs.'

I was too mentally and physically exhausted to engage with him so I powered off my phone and pushed through the door, finding the room empty. Thank god.

I continued straight into the shower, stepping in to the cold water, standing directly under the shower head, letting the water rinse the night, our sex, my makeup, and my tears away. Vegas Vixen and her sexcapades were currently swirling down the shower drain.