12

What had started as a light day turned crazy hectic by early afternoon, not to mention the gossip gang hounding me every ten minutes about Kirk and the hottie.

I could barely stand by the time seven o'clock hit and I drove home, immediately pouring myself a glass of wine before heading to my bedroom to change.

I was almost to my dresser when I heard the pounding, and I turned towards the door, knowing it was him.

"It's open," I shouted, stepping back out of my room just as Gavin flew through the front door open.

"Don't leave this door unlocked! You live alone, shit," he barked. "You know you need to get a security system here. It's not safe."

"Relax! I just walked in, see still in scrubs." I waved over my clothes, trying not to spill my wine.

"Still, you should be more fucking careful."

"I've lived alone for the past eighteen years. I think I know what I'm doing." I laughed before taking a sip from my glass. "I didn't think you were going to come by."

"Why? Because you bitched about me being on a date then I caught you making one with that jackass from the other night?"

"He asked me to meet for coffee, hardly a date."

"Anytime a guy asks it's considered a date and I don't want you seeing him anymore."

"I work with him Gavin."

"I don't want you meeting with him anymore then."

"Oh really," I laughed up to his angry face. "I'm a grown ass woman and I can do as a please."

"And I'm a grown man so I guess that means I can do as I please. You just went off about me going on a date, you're such a fucking hypocrite."

"I know I'm not going to do anything with him, guys are different."

"Well I don't want another dude at home jerking off to you and every time you fucking say yes to him he's going to be picturing you in his bed."

"Stop it! That's not true."

"It is. Trust me I'm a guy."

"I didn't meet him today anyways, it was too busy. I hardly had a break at all."

"Promise me you won't meet him. I don't need to catch him eye fucking you at work anymore."

Promise him? We barely knew each other, this was crazy. "Well you're not coming to my work anymore and that's fine with me. I have no interest in him," I sighed, taking another sip from my glass. "I need to get changed, you're welcome to leave, watch TV, or whatever you want to do."

"Whatever I want to do, huh?"

That devilish grin curled up his face and he started towards me, lowering his face to meet mine. "There are a few things I want to do," he rasped, reaching his hands around my back and squeezing my ass.

"Stop!" I swatted him away, almost spilling my drink. "I need to get out of these dirty clothes first. I mean before we talk more..."

"I'd love to help you get these dirty things off."

His hands slid under my scrubs, tugging them down over my hips and I didn't try to stop him. Then he pulled my top off, then my undershirt.

"I think," he breathed as his lips traveled down my neck. "That you've had a long day and that you need to relax a bit."

His hands met my shoulders, rubbing them softly and I melted into his arms.

"But Gavin we need to talk, this thing with you and I.."

"Oh," he interrupted. "I'm about to do a thing with you and I."

"Stop it." I elbowed him, hearing him laugh behind me. "I'm serious. I think this needs to stop."

"Yet you're letting me undress you," he hissed, dropping his hands to my sides, fingers inching up my breasts . "And now you're going to let me kiss you and then..." he pushed his lips to my ear, biting over the bottom lobe. "You're going to let me fuck you."

I stumbled a little and he grabbed the wine glass out of my hand, then led me back towards the bed, lying me down onto the sheets.

"Take your bra and panties off," he commanded and I obliged, sliding them down and tossing them over to the floor.

Then he took the glass of wine, tipping it slightly, the small stream pouring between my breasts.

Shit.... I closed my eyes, giving myself over to him as his mouth hit my chest and that thirsty tongue started lapping up the wine.

Then he poured a little more around my belly button and I tensed as he made his way down, meeting the wine with his tongue, swirling across my stomach before burying his face deep between my thighs.

"Oh... oh.. Gavin..." I threw my hands to his hair, watching as his thick locks danced against me and I screamed out, arching my hips towards him as he indulged, pushing his mouth even deeper into me.

"I.. want you..." I moaned, grabbing his hair, pulling him up towards my chest. His tongue was great but I wanted to feel him inside me.

"As you wish," he growled, kicking his pants to the ground as he ripped open the condom packet.

He slid the condom down before pulling back on top of me and licking his way from my stomach up to my neck. "Why would I be fucking anyone else, nothing compares to this."

His lips smashed against mine as his arms wrapped under my legs, throwing them over his shoulders. Then he was inside me, thrusting furiously.

"Oh god!" I screamed out, clawing the sheets under me as his thrusts picked up speed.

"Wait for me!" He growled, swelling inside me, filling me up even more.

"Now," he rasped and I let go, feeling him collapse over me. "You should take a shower." His voice was a faint whisper.

"Huh?"

"You're going to fall asleep, go take a shower before you do."

He nudged my side, giving my arm a tug and I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed. I was officially exhausted.

"Want to join me?" I yawned, walking over and cranking the water on.

"Of course."

He followed me to the shower, stepping in after me and grabbing the soap. I was half asleep as he ran it over me, then rinsed it away before shutting the water back off.

Then he grabbed a towel, drying me quickly before leading me back to the bed. Twelve hours on my feet and twenty minutes off my feet and I was done.