19

I was exhausted from Parents' Day but knew I couldn't just go to sleep. May was picking me up for the airport tomorrow morning so I needed to pack and be ready tonight.

I pulled out all my usual Vegas dresses and bikinis plus my dress from today. I didn't have time to wash it so it would go in my back up dress pile. I had been wearing these same dresses, once a year for the last 7 years. They were cute when I was in my early thirties, but now seemed a little revealing. But, it was Vegas after all.

I shimmied off my PJs and slid on the gold sequined mini dress to make sure it still looked okay. It was short, low cut and clung to every curve I had. It was perfect for Vegas. The sequins reflected the light and always drew attention. I twirled around a few times in front of the mirror, flipping my hair back and forth and then threw on my matching gold heels.

I turned my music on high as I tried on the next dress, it was a halter style dress made of red clingy material that draped very low in the front, so low I couldn't wear a bra. The back was open too, meeting right at the top of my ass which it clung to and then stopped right at the top of my thighs. I slid my black stilettos on and walked back over to the full length mirror. Damn. I grabbed my red lipstick from my makeup bag and slapped some on. It was the exact shade of the dress. I forgot how fun it was to play dress up as I posed in front of the mirror.

"What the fuck!"

Holy shit. I jumped as the scream roared through the room and I spun around, seeing Gavin standing near my bedroom door.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to burst out of me and I reached for my phone to pause the music. "What are you doing here!"

"Your front door was unlocked, no alarm set," he yelled. "You don't fucking live in Mayberry, lock your god damned door."

"I'm sorry," I sighed, taken aback by his temper. "I was tired.."

"You don't look fucking tired, what's all this? If you think you're going out like this then you're fucking wrong!"

"Whoa, calm down, stop using the f-bomb," I groaned, walking over to him. "Why are you so angry right now?"

"You spend your day with some asshole, then I come over and your dressed like Jessica fucking Rabbit. Are you going out? Because I swear if you're going out with him..."

"Hey," I grabbed his hand in mine as I pushed up in my heels to kiss him. "I'm just trying on clothes for Vegas tomorrow."

"You are not fucking wearing that to Vegas! You know that every guy will be eye fucking you at every corner," he huffed, still upset. "I get it's Vegas but this is too fucking much."

I took his hand, bringing it to the thin layer of dress over my nipple, opening his fingers then dragging them over the silky fabric. "What does it matter if people are looking, when I'm only looking back at you?"

"Fuck," he grunted as I pulled his other hand to my other breast, running his fingers over my hard nipples.

"I wear this for me, I like to feel good and sexy," I breathed up to him.

"So you want other guys staring at you?"

"I don't mind honestly, that's half the fun."

"Well I fucking mind! I'm not enough for you?"

"It's not that."

"I think it is, you want something more." It was the first time I'd seen him look vulnerable, why was he reading so much into this.

I pulled his hand down to the bottom of my dress, flipping it under, smacking against my thigh. "You are the only one who gets to do this."

"Oh baby...."

"And while you're mad and jealous about that asshole's eyes on me today, I was busy thinking about you, in me. What did I care if he was looking at me when my mind was consumed with you."

The dress, the lipstick, the thought of Vegas had turned me into someone other than Sadie right now. I was hungry and I wanted to devour him.

I stuck my hands in the V-neck of the dress, pulling the sides apart to expose my bare breasts, and hearing his breathing pick up as he leaned down to my ear.

"That's why I don't want you wearing this, one slide of a finger and that dress practically falls off," he hissed before nipping at my earlobe.

His hands traveled back up to my breasts for a minute before he lowered himself to his knees, sliding his arms around my thighs and biting my dress to pull it up.

My hands instinctively pulled through his hair as his tongue traced up my thigh, smashing right into my clit.

"Oh..." His tongue licked, flicked, as his lips sucked away, then his fingers joined in. While one hand gripped my thigh the other moved up, sending two fingers inside me.

His tongue and fingers worked in unison as my panting grew heavier and heavier and I grasped onto his hair trying to steady myself against his ravenous mouth.

"Gavin," I moaned, causing him to stop. "No, don't stop."

"Baby," he hissed, pulling my entire body to the floor and wrapping his hands around my breasts quickly. Then I heard the condom wrapper rip and seconds later he pushed himself deep inside me.

"Gavin!" I screamed once more as he filled me up, pumping back and forth, faster and faster. "Gavin!"

"Can you come now baby?"

"Yes," I cried, feeling my eyes roll back in pleasure.

He gave a final thrust, so deep and hard that my entire body jerked with the orgasm.

I would do anything for this feeling, no man had made me feel this way before and I wasn't ready to give up this pleasure.

He released then collapsed, dropping his head onto my breasts before slowly pulling his face up to meet mine, "I still don't want you wearing this dress."

"That's fine, I have others on the bed," I teased and he nuzzled his face in my breasts once more then pulled himself up, walking over to the bed.