S.1 E.10 ~ Going Nuclear /// S.1 E.11 ~ Sisters of Mercy (Ch. 64)

Okay, so, I don't think I made it very clear as to why 10K is upset with Y/N (which, I think the only way I could have made it clearer was if I put it in 10K's P.O.V, but at the time while making this, I didn't have a full grasp of 10K's character and his thoughts.)

The reason behind his cold shoulder was because he was jealous of how much attention Y/N was giving Murphy. He just didn't understand the reason why he was feeling an even more burning hatred for the experiment.

----

People leaving and never coming back is something that we both need to learn. Perhaps, we can do it together.

"Is this a battery charger?" Doc was confused as he pointed down at the rectangular energy holder and the extra battery that we had picked up.

"Yeah. We couldn't find a truck that I could fix, so that'll keep us going for awhile."

"Alright, so we can get back on the trail, but where to? Given the fact that we've lost Patient Zero." Doc made a very eye-opening point as he raised his arms in the air, letting them fall back down to slap his thighs.

I let the only thing Charlie believed in go. I'm such an idiot. I was giving 10K more of my attention at the time, and didn't even try to reason with Warren. Well, I didn't really have much of a choice, right?

He needed to leave for his own safety.

"Great news! Vodka made perfect fuel for ten minutes!" A very, very familiar voice shouted from behind us, not too deep in the woods.

We all turned around to see a stumbling Murphy with an almost empty bottle of vodka, climbing up the hill to the dirt road. My eyes went wide and I shot over to him. By the time he made it to the orange path, I was right in front of him with my arms around his waist.

"What happened?" Warren asked, not sounding too proud of herself.

Murphy's whole body tensed up when he felt my hug, despite the muscle-relaxing alcohol in his system. Slowly, very slowly, they began to relax and his arms wrapped around my shoulders. Charlie must really, really want this mission to be completed.

I stayed beside Murphy, holding him up as one arm was wrapped around him and the other hand was against his chest to keep him from falling face first in the rocks.

"Crash landed about a hundred miles out of town."

"Wow, you covered a lot of ground. Did you hitchhike?" Doc joked, knowing that no one would be in the those woods in such little time without any kind of transportation and the fact it wasn't really that far.

I helped Murphy get into the middle row of the seats.

The man took a long sip before indirectly replying to Doc's joking self, "Ten miles, whatever. It felt like a hundred miles when you're walking."

"What happened to Amelia?" I asked, making my way back to 10K's side.

He had his brown satchel bag around his shoulders once more with the familiar stoic expression painted onto his once pained filled face. Maybe he's a bit happier. A low groan was heard from the direction Murphy and I had just came from.

Oh, no.

"Oh, no. You didn't mercy her?" Warren was confused and bewildered by Murphy's failed actions.

I grabbed the brass knuckles from my back pocket, letting my fingers slide into the semi-warm metal. Maybe I can find a holster for this. With a press of a button, the blade flipped out, ready to cause harm when needed.