S2 E1 : 🔹TM🔹 (Ch. 132)

I gripped at her skinny wrists tightly as she not only slammed my back against the wood behind us but also lifted my feet an inch or two from the ugly carpet. This only added a dramatic effect, showing me just how strong she really was.

"Don't.. follow.." She breathed in my scent, almost touching my neck with her nose, "(Y/N)."

She knows my name? Before I could call her out on that and for slamming me against a table--and now a wall--, someone just had to interrupt us.

"Put her down, now!" Stranger Danger shouted from the left of us, making Cassandra snap her head over to the intruder.

At least it's not a Z. I snapped my head in his direction as well, swinging my hand from her wrist and beside her head so he wouldn't have a clean shot on the control center that I know he was aiming at.

"Don't shoot her!"

With my words being used as distract for him, Cassandra dropped me flat on my feet and used the time to run out the door, right behind Murphy. Damn it!

"Did you have to scare her?!" I shouted at him as he began to jog towards me.

When he got in front of me, I was going to reach my hand out to stall him but he extended his left hand from his weapon and slammed it against my chest.

The force knocked me from balance and my back was--once again--slammed against the wall I had just removed myself from. Are you fuckin' serious right now?

I wiggled like a mouse who's tail had just gotten grabbed by the cat, not liking any of these walls in this building or the people that have pushed and shoved me against them and tables.

"Let me go!"

"Stay." He ordered simply, but that wasn't enough to make me stop wiggling under his touch.

My body was a sandwich between his hand and the wall; it just amazes me how much strength everyone, but me, actually has! When we felt another presence enter the hallways, he finally released me from underneath his hand.

About the same time he released me, Warren swung around the corner and had to come to a skidding stop when she saw Stranger Danger letting the door automatically shut behind him and me glaring at his deserting back.

Asshole. She had walked a couple of feet inside the hallway we had been gathered in, trying to process and figure out what she had just missed. While she was doing that, a freshly turned zombie was coming from behind it's vulnerable victim.

Without thinking twice about it, I was running towards her as well. If I don't make it to her first, then the zombie will bite her from behind. Warren was giving me a questioning look, but before she could question my actions, I shoved her out of the way.

As she was falling to the ground, the zombie was grabbing my throat and slamming me back against the wall I had just escaped from. This time, the air in my lungs were forced out and made a b-line out of my mouth in a grunt form.

What is going on with people and Zs today? My legs were now dangling a good bit from the height of the six-feet and like 7-inch tall zombie. I choked out into the air, holding my one hand out to the zombie's shoulders and the other on it's throat to try and save myself.

Every so often the beast would get close enough I thought I was about to get ripped into shreds, but I somehow managed to move my head or neck out of the way in time. My legs were kicking at it's chest and stomach, trying to find a weak spot or something.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Addison and 10K shout together as they finally showed up in the hallway we were all stuck in.

What took them so damn long?