S2 E1 : Z Talk 🔹

For the first time since season one, episode thirteen was aired, Z Talk has finally been given the okay to come back to the awaiting, curious fans. (Today/Tonight), a black wooden coffee table sat in between a single brown rocking chair and three individual leather seats. 

The rocking chair had padding on the bottom of the seat, but was plain wood like the one grandfather's sit on when they know their grandchildren will be visiting on the weekend. The three stars of the show were to sit on the white leather with the crowd of fans being on the right.

Quietly in the darkness, the fans of the show Z Nation sat, patiently waiting on their favorite actors or actresses to walk out from the dark abyss. In front of people, Author sits silently for the timer to spin off in the background. 

For this hosting, she adorns black skinny jeans on her legs with a matching black button-up shirt. Her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows so she wouldn't sweat as bad from all the nerves reverberating throughout her body. 

Black sandals covered most of her feet as she tapped them impatiently. A mixture of anxiety and excitement made her ready for the show all the while making her a nervous train wreck. 

Finally, the timer exploded off into the background of the set, and the lights switched on almost immediately. The cameraman zooms over the rambling room, catching most the excited expressions displayed from the viewers for the people watching through their TV.

Every single person in this room had been waiting for what felt like forever to finally watch their second favorite TV show. The camera finally focused onto the smiling host once their sweep of the room had been complete.

"Welcome back to Z Talk, your favorite talk show for your favorite series, Z Nation. You can call me Author and (today/tonight), I bring you three special guests from your favorite show, staring with.."

The cameraman now angled the camera so the only thing the people back at home could see was the main female lead: Kellita Smith

The dark skinned woman walked out onto the stage with full confidence in her black leather skirt that traveled from her wide hips to her skinny ankles. On her ankles, strapped on were six inch stilettos that matched the low white blouse that covered her torso and shoulders. 

The dark skinned woman smiled her pearly white teeth to the fans who yelled in amazement and cheered for her appearance. The camera focused on Author and Kellita as they embraced each other in tight hugs, showing how much the host enjoyed her guest. 

The young lady waved her hand once she was sat down, smiling towards the audience. 

"Next up, we have the one, the only Stranger Danger, or preferably known as Matt Cedeño!"

The next person to appear from the abyss was a tall man in a fancy black and white tux with a smoldering look on his handsome jawline features. The host and second guest nodded at one another with appreciate before Matt sat down in the middle chair. 

Matt offered simple head bows and awkward waves, telling the Author that he was equally nervous for this even though they had both acted and hosted before. 

"Finally, we have the honor of having the amazing Keith Alan!"

The social butterfly of the three came floating in from the pitch black background in black jacket and a light blue button-up shirt underneath. Black dress pants and black dress shoes fit him with perfection. 

Author stood and greeted Keith with a simple shake of the hand before separating into their seats. Now, the three guest stars of (today/tonight)'s talk show were sitting comfortably in their chairs with only one of them being slightly nervous.