S.1 E.13 ~Z Talk (4)

Another episode of Z Talk has been confirmed by directors of Z Nation, thanks to all the fan mail and families that requested another, or at least one more, episode to go along with Episode 13 of Z Nation.

Bright lights above were dimmed so barely anyone in the audience was allowed to view the already prepared stage. A white, leather love seat stood still in front of an opposing white, leather recliner.

The right arm of the love seat faced the awaiting crowd. The left side of the recliner faced the patient crowd as well. In between the leather materials was a smudge-free glass table; cleaned off right before the fans began to fill in the small auditorium.

Magazines and the usual 'Z Talk' mugs were placed in front of the hostess and the three guests on her show. The hostess of Z Talk sat in the recliner, note cards were no longer conveniently in her clammy hands.

Instead the once clammy hands now laid on top of her lap as she sat there, going over all the questions she was demanded to ask tonight. Author has grown fond of being a hostess and all the questions she was ordered to ask the actors of Z Nation.

How could a person not fall in love with the show business and actors? Tonight, the Author wore a simple grey sweater with a pair of casual black, custom made skinny jeans. Black slip-ons adorned her feet, but were well hidden in the shadows than the lighter top of her clothing.

None of the audience knew she was right in front of them, in case there were any crazed fans out there that wanted information on the actors. She walked out as soon as the lights were dimmed. 

She knew the set up by heart. Excitement bubbled inside her chest, turning her head to view the dark crowd, who awaited in the abyss. Only five more minutes and the lights would flicker on for tonight's Z Talk.

She doubted she'd ever get use to hosting her very own Z Talk for the people here and for the people at home who loved Z Nation as much as she did. Who knew something could grow into a large fan-base?

Nerves were never going to be a thing in the past considering she now had full consent to host a single episode of her Z Talk whenever there was an episode of Z Nation. A familiar, annoying ring went off from the backstage, alerting everyone it was time to shine. 

The lights automatically flickered on after a split second. The camera went around the room to view the faces of every single person in the cheering crowd. Wolf whistles and excited cheers erupted shortly after the timer as fans realized that Z Talk was about to begin.

Also, the fact they were going to be on live TV. It was barely ever silent when it comes to this show. Something the Author loved. Only times it was silent was when one of the guests were speaking or when she talked about who was joining them and questions.

A smile spread across the lips of Author's face, not because she, herself, must put on a show for the camera, but for the simple fact these people were actually happy with something she hosted.

Finally, after one lap around the joyous faces of the fans, the camera focused on the main character of this TV show.

"Good (morning/evening), Z Nation lovers! Welcome to episode four of your favorite talk show. You know me as Author. It's my greatest pleasure to inform you that the most talkative character, Murphy, from Z Nation is able to join us this (morning/evening)!"

Murphy fans whistled in joy, becoming Murphy fans hollered in fascination, while other fans clapped their hands together, awaiting to see if one of their favorite characters would be present (tonight/morning).

Keith Allan walked out from the dim abyss of the backstage with his hands raised, showing his appreciation for all the attention. The male actor wore his black button up shirt a similar color of black dress pants.