Prologue

It was a sunny day when a girl wearing her favorite hoodie and cap sat on the bench with a coffee in hand. Just then, a man in his early twenties sat beside her. He drop a folder on his side and slide it towards the girl. 

"Here's your next target. I want a clean kill Sharon" He said without looking at her. 

"Did I ever not?" She sips on her coffee calmly but the man couldn't hide the nervousness on his sleeves. Being on the same bench with the girl who's a top assassin that had killed many lives. He wouldn't dare to offend such person.

"The money will be transferred after the announcement of her death" He spoke while swallowing the lump on his throat. The girl didn't say a thing and took the folder to read. 

"hmm such a lovely lady. I wonder what she did to you to resort on this decision?" she casually asked while looking at the picture of a certain short haired girl. The man's demeanor changed into a pissed one by remembering what the angel looking did to him.  

"She rejected my marriage in front of many people and that made our family lose a face in front of many investors. My father even tried to take away my right as his heir" He clench his fist thinking about how close he were to lose everything. The woman sigh to the-lack-of-reason-to-kill man.

"Such a wuss, but since you're paying I'll forget about that" The girl stood up and was going to go when she remembered what she has to remind to the wussy client of her.

"Oh wait don't forget to give the down payment. I'm afraid I'll be knocking on your front door if you will." She smiled but the man shivered seeing it. Sharon started walking away while thinking on how she'll kill her next target.

Should I plot a suicide? 

...