Chapter 1

The lights of the beautiful cityscape made a certain woman smile. She's glad that she managed to buy a condo that could witness such magnificent night view. It makes her feel more relaxed and productive with.

Chaeyoung sat on the couch facing the window to the night. She's having a deep thoughts about how good her life is but somehow she felt something is lacking. It was unexplainable to say and she doesn't even know what she needs. A loving family, friends, have an exceptional talent, useful brain, money and beauty. She could actually say she's one of the luckiest persons in the whole world but she can't... she felt like there's something missing and can't really point out what it is.

A sudden call interrupted her train of thoughts. Looking at the name flashing on her phone, a sigh escaped from her lips. She rejected the call and started to get herself ready. The day has not yet ended, for her it just started. Wearing her jacket and taking her keys in hand, she headed towards the door but before she could open it. A hard object was pressed on her back.

"Don't move or I'll shoot" it was a foreign cold voice she do not recognize. She raised both hands to imply that she's not going to retaliate. The intruder tied them on her back and when she was turned around to face the stranger, Chaeyoung's world stopped. There was a lady wearing a black suit with a mask covering her face standing in front of her. But that's not what made her stop. It was the necklace she is wearing. 

"W-where did you get that necklace?" She asked in shock. Mina who do not understand her question, knitted her brows. 

"Did I told you to speak?" Her voice was like a cold air tracing down her spine. Chae shut her mouth, not wanting to trigger her more. The assassin harshly drag her to the couch. While the intruder is calling someone, she continued to stare on the stranger. She can't believe it. The girl she almost forgot in time has finally came back. The person she's looking for. The missing piece. A smile creeps on her lips. She finally got to see her.  She found it.

"What are you laughing about?" Mina didn't know what she got into but she thought that she might have a weird victim this time. In contrary, Chaeyoung felt like she found something very important.

"Hey want to work for me?" she mindlessly asked. Mina's brow twitched to that. She didn't respond instead she gave her a chilling glare.

"I know you're going to kill me but can you just hear me a little?" Chaeyoung is desperate. She want her. Before Mina could response, her phone rang. She gave her victim a warning look to shut up before answering the call. 

"What? I'm really going to kill you snake" her voice became more cold and threatening. It took her some minutes before talking again.

"Fine. You owe me a kill" she ended the call and inhaled deeply. With a pissed cold eyes, she untied the girl. 

"You're lucky It's not time yet" She hissed and pointed the gun again to Chaeyoung. Taking a step back, she escaped the place stealthily. Chae was left with a complicated look. She wanted to stop her assailant but she know she can't. With a disappointed huff, she laid back to her bed. 

"Is she really her?" she asked on the empty room. There are many changes to the girl. The girl she met a long time ago is a smiling kid with a very warm feeling. That person sounded so lonely and broken. For a moment she thought how fast the event happened. Why did she left? who ordered her? many questions rose up but there was no answer. She can't be wrong by the necklace. That was a customized present by her mother for her tenth birthday. The only person who has that is her first love. Why would that person have that? frustration starts to build up inside.