Chapter 44

(Tissues everyone) 

Akira was left alone in the dark. Bleeding and fighting between life and death. She's struggling to breath  because of the big hole in her heart. The child decided not to take her heart for the reason that she wanted her alive until the real Mina arrives. She was certain it was her end when her wounds no longer heals. 

A person in black suddenly appears. Akira can't clearly see and it seems like the person don't want her to know with the hoodie and black mask. She no longer have strength to fight and whatever this person will do to her she don't care anymore. I'm dying anyway.

"W-who are you?" 

The person did not answer. Instead, hoodie helped her to lean on the wall. She guessed it'll be a woman from the delicate hands. It took something out from her pocket. A syringe with a green liquid. Akira let out a sigh. She knew this person is tasked to finish her. 

"I'm sorry." The masked person said. Akira squinted her eyes. Why does it sound so familiar?

"W-what-" 

Without any more words, the woman injected the unknown substance to her neck. Akira could feel the fluid running in her veins. She smiled realizing who the person is in front of her.

"So it was you all along." She chuckled.

The person took the syringe back on her pocket. Akira stared at her. 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked. The lady didn't answer and just stood up.

"Come on. No harm in telling a dying person." 

The woman let out a sigh. 

"Listen-" 

...

Mina and Chaeyoung is on their way back. The night gets deeper as Chaeyoung could feel something different in her gut. She's feeling nervous all of a sudden. 

"Hey Minari did we forgot to buy something?" 

"Hmm no we don't" 

Chaeyoung let out a sigh and nodded. The weird feeling is still there. Like something bad is going to happen.

"Are you okay?" Mina looked at her in worry. Her hand tightening  on Chaeyoung's hold. She looked down on their joined hands and smiled.

"Nothing-" 

"Wait." Mina suddenly stops on her track. Chaeyoung raised her brow in confusion.