Chapter 15

Under the midnight moon are the eyes of malicious unknown. Mina woke up from the chills. She felt it, the killing intent. She glanced at the peaceful sleeping woman beside her and sigh in relief that she's fine. Maybe she won't notice if I'll go out now. I need to see who trespass my territory.

Closing her eyes, she tried to see where is it coming from using her ability. It's waiting for her outside, but she's alone. Somehow, the woman just want her to notice her presence to meet her. This might be a trap.

She slips out from the covers and wears her jacket. She glanced at the sleeping woman and decided to check if she still have a fever. She's already fine. she smiled. Hours ago, on her way on buying a medicine she called the younger woman's unnies to inform them about what happened and that she can't go work for the Baes too. Jeong said that she'll tell Jihyo about it and Chaeyoung can take a day rest. She sigh.

Taking the room key she made her to the woman. She can feel it, they are the same. It could be the organization but that would be foolish for them to send one person only. Are they underestimating me? 

She walked out from the hotel and to the alley besides it. There a woman sporting bright red leather jacket with braided hair waits for her.

"You came!" She cheered seeing Mina in front of her. Mina just coldly look at her without even giving a slight hint of reaction.

"Tsk you're still the same huh" The woman smirked. 

"What do you want?" Mina coldly asked. The red woman tilted her head and shrug.

"Just visiting a playmate. What's so wrong with that?" she nonchalantly replied. Seeing that Mina wasn't satisfied with her answer the girl sigh. 

"I'm checking on you. I didn't know you have someone to protect now." She chuckled, meaning to say Chaeyoung.

"She's my prey" Mina let go some of her killing intent. Those some is already scary enough for a normal person but this lady in front wasn't normal at all.

"Chillax I'm not taking your prey away but..." Her complexion starts to pale. The brown orbs turns into an intense red. "to warn you." The girl disappeared in front of her using her ability with fast speed and tried to launch an attack behind. Mina saw it, everything. Before the kick hits her head, Mina drops down and distance herself with an insane pace. 

The woman looks like she saw an amazing trick and clapped. 

"Witch it's really you" She beamed. Mina's intense blue orbs stared back as if telling her to bow down. Those supreme looks of a perfection, as what the organization likes to call.

"Still a parasite" Mina spat. Short but it made the woman remember everything ten years ago. The chills of seeing the witch is not a memory to forget. She laughed. A maddening laugh. 

"The organization is here. They're desperate to have their almost perfect creation back. We will come at once to hunt everyone who escaped. You are no exception." She smiled before slowly backing away. Letting the darkness take her whole frame.