Chapter 28

Mina is walking  freely on the small alley wearing a leather jacket with a hoodie underneath. She has her headset attached  in her ear and listening to a japanese song entitled unravel. The assassin is just there waiting for someone to finally make a move. 

Four buildings away from her on top of a ten floor hotel is a sniper on the lookout. Sana has her intense blue eyes focused on Mina and gun already pointing. Nayeon and Jihyo is guarding both ends of the alley preventing anyone to come in. A man in fancy suit paired with shorts came out from the shadow.

"I see so you lured me here." The man smirked sensing Nayeon and Jihyo. Mina turned to him with her still blank serious face. 

"Planning to kill me?" He asked. Mina didn't answer. She don't intend to.

"Hitotsu" She raised one finger. She remembered the time when Misaki touched Chaeyoung. (one)

"Futatsu" Another finger when they hurt Dahyun and almost killing her. (two)

"mittsu" the third finger. (three) "Fukusu" (revenge) Her killing intent is slowly leaking out.

The man laughed, he look so confident. Eyes turning red with a crazy smile on his pale face. He released her killing intent but Mina didn't even flinch. 

"Permission to shoot the target, captain." Sana watched them from afar.

"Don't interrupt. I need to see how much a red creation like him can do." It was Mina who answered her.

"Ohoho you think you can stop me? I think you forgot who I am." He chuckled. Mina remained focused. She has not yet to use her ability.

"Oh sorry I don't remember weak kids." She smiled, a menacing one. 

"Maybe I should let you remember." The man tilted his head and smiled widely. Mina didn't say anything and just look at him blankly. In a blink of an eye, he disappeared in front of her. Mina ducked anticipating the move. Indeed the man tried to kick her from behind. When he missed, he tried to kick her down only to be stopped by a strong grip on his ankle. Mina was not even looking behind.

"You're worse than Misaki." She commented coldly. The mere insult makes him grit in anger.

"Oh really?" Using his free leg, he jumps and tried to deliver a another kick. Mina let go of his other leg and dodged. His feet that made contact with the ground made a hole. If she were to hit by that it'll probably break her head.

"Strong legs you have." She complimented with still boredness on it. The man snorts.

"I see you're just playing with me huh. Come on witch-chan, it won't be good if I'll be the only one enjoying this." He smirked. Mina looked at her three fingers that's still up since she counted. She smiled seeing it. Taking one finger with her thumb, she cracked one knuckle. Along with it is her eye color change.