Chapter 3

Mina is known for being clean with her works but this time she wanted to go berserk and let everyone know she owns her prey. The man in front trembles looking at her stone cold eyes. It speaks death and he knows it. Not even God can spare him. 

"Where is she?" the man asked pointing the gun to the girl. Mina tilted her head in a slow intimidating manner. 

"Why do I have to answer that?" she smiled. The man flinched seeing the sinister beauty in front of him. It's like death is smiling on him. 

"I'll blow your head and find her myself" Before the man could pull the trigger, Mina was fast to move and avoid the bullet. The man continued to fire but  still missed. She's insanely fast almost inhumane.

"Who the fucking moron would hire someone weak as you?" Mina asked when she managed to get on his back without him noticing. Before he can answer to her, Mina kicked his back. So hard that it made a crack. Mina does not know if it's his bones or the concrete, either way she does not care. The gun flew away when the man drop. The assassin smirked, she took the gun and pointed it on his skull. 

"Please don't kill me I only follow orders" The blooded man begged, sweating in tubs and almost crying. 

"Who ordered you?" She asked. 

"It was a girl, a beautiful tall girl." He said. Mina stopped. 

"That brat" She sighed. 

"Mina?" Chaeyoung decided to get out where she was hiding worried that the girl would really kill the man. What she saw is not what she expected. She saw everything. From the moment Mina kicked him on his back to the point she pointed the gun on him. She barely heard their conversation but one thing she knows is that Mina is not an ordinary woman. She's much stronger, fast and sharp like she has always done that and were so skilled with it. There is something about her that she wanted to know. Chaeyoung felt like she saw the cold sinister eyes before. 

"Oh Chaeyoung call the police please" She smiled like those things she did was a peace of cake. In a blink, Chaeyoung wondered how her new assistant could take down a man who's two times bigger than her. She didn't asked though and followed what the girl said. 

The police came and arrested the man. Her father came to scene too. The intimidating man came with much worry on his wrinkled face. He immediately hug her with much care as if the smaller girl is a precious glass that would break any moment.

"Princess we really need to hire a bodyguard for you" He worriedly said after they pulled from the hug. Chaeyoung doesn't know what to reply for a moment. Good thing that Mina was beside them that she can change the topic to her.

"Before that, appa this is Mina a college and the one who saved me" She smiled, taking the attention from her to the silent girl. Mr. Son offered the girl a polite smile and looking at her somehow gave him an idea. 

"Thank you for saving my daughter. Say how did you take down that big man?" he asked. Chaeyoung's brows twitched. She felt that her father has some plans on him.

"I'm a former bodyguard in CSI Mr. Son" She bowed politely. Chaeyoung saw the twinkle in her father's eyes when Mina mentioned the bodyguard part.

"Really?! you must be reliable then!" He said. Mina smiled on that. 

"I won't say this to be boastful but I'm confident in my capability" She grins. Mina knows this will lead on the next thing Chaeyoung's father would say.