Chapter 49

"Why are you alive?" That was the first thing came out from Mina's mouth. The other Mina is confused and amazed seeing the woman she killed days ago standing and healthy in front of them.

"Well to make things short. I did died because of this clone of yours. Thanks to the captain I was injected in time for the antidote but that still took days for my mutated cells to heal and revive." Akira turned to the little Mina with a deadly glare. 

"So gonna gang up on me now?" She smirked. Eyes glowing in intense purple. 

"Ani." Akira turned to her in complete bitch face and crossed her arms. "Who says I'll let you fight my sister and freely hit her?" 

"Sister?" The little Mina is confused what the red girl is saying. She nodded and the kid starting laughing maniacally. 

"Tch. Don't get crazy yet I still haven't take my revenge." Akira tilted her head and pursed  her lips. Mina who's watching her back is in complete confusion. First the dead girl they just cried for her death is here and alive, second she called her sister again, and now she wanted to fight for her. I don't understand.

"Hey Minari." Jihyo and Chaeyoung approached Mina. 

"What are you doing here?" When she saw her lover she felt more confused. Chaeyoung has her eyes in blue too. 

"There is something you forgot and I have to return it to you." Chaeyoung reached for her face that has some blood stains. She started wiping the blood away. 

"What is this? some kind of drama?" The little kid commented. Her expression showing her dislike. 

"Shut up brat." Akira sent her a deadly glare.

"We are having our fun when you guys suddenly interrupted us. You unnies are so rude." They could feel the air around them getting denser. She looked like she's pissed. Akira transformed into her eight tails. She's blocking Mina, Chaeyoung and Jihyo behind her. 

"Yah you uncultured swine. You are the one being rude to the one you killed." Akira is as pissed as her. 

"Oh did I?" 

Akira has to calm herself and not to rush and start fighting this little devil in an instant. She have to wait for Chaeyoung to start her work. Holding her rage, she masked it with a tight smile. 

"Yes you put a hole in my chest you fucker." She cursed. She could still remember the painful wound and the agony she has to feel in her dying moments. Even though she's a little thankful that became a way for her to remember her past but still the ill feeling for revenge is there. 

Meanwhile, behind her, Chaeyoung is nervous in using her powers. Memory manipulation is something Jihyo taught her to do days ago but this is the first time she will be using it to another person aside from the captain. Specially, it's Mina. She's scared if she'll do something wrong and end up messing with her mind.