Chapter 21

It was a cold night for the two girls who is camping at the rooftop of a high building. Dahyun was the one who insisted for them to make a camp there for safety purposes. The said target place is just a highway away. She chose the place to directly see who will go out of the building and so she can track them.

"I need to scan the place." Dahyun took out her drone. Sana just watch her lover doing her thing. The drone fly and she maneuver it at the top of the building.

"Babe hold this for a moment." Dahyun handed her the remote and turned to her computer to start typing her codes. She's so good with this. Sana smiled, admiring her girlfriend who look so serious.

The computer under Dahyun's hands shows the scanning for the blueprint.

"I need to hack the cameras too. If she's witty enough they must had already tampered on the cctv's. All we need is to insert an undetectable virus." Dahyun smirked. Her eyes glowing in blue. Sana noticed that and took out her special candy. A gradient color of apricot and neon magenta. She gave it to Dahyun and the girl mutter her a thank you. Sana sat at the back of the girl.

"Is there such undetectable virus?" Sana asked, quite curious. Ever since she became her lover, Sana got some small knowledge from the girl's skills.

"There is. My new made virus" Dahyun grins. "Let's give it a test." her hands starts to type fast with numbers and codes flashes on the screen. After a minute of typing, she pressed the enter and the computer shows 'downloading virus'

"Will that really work?"

"For sure. I have a hunch who's this hacker of them. Someone I beat before." Dahyun leaned on Sana's front and stretches her arms.

"Is she skilled?" Sana wrapped her arms around the girl's waist to keep her lover warm.

"Yeah she almost beat me." Dahyun chuckled. "Just almost, maybe in games she can but not in my forte." She smuggly crossed her arms and Sana giggled to her boasting girlfriend.

"Too confident. I like it." Sana planted a kiss on her cheek. Dahyun smiled widely and they waited for the virus to finish downloading.

"Virus downloaded. Infiltrating the system.... success." The monotone voice spoke up from the computer.

"Bullseye~" The computer monitors shows the cctv cameras footage. They can see what the enemies can see and the blueprint is finished printing too. Dahyun knock her knuckles and smirked. She is starting to trace where is the main control of the cameras with the virus she planted.

"Room 19?" Sana asked when she saw the blinking red on a certain room in the blue print.

"Yeah I tried going through her webcam but it's covered. The phones doesn't have cameras. She really prepared her lair." Dahyun sigh.

"So what should we do?"

"We won't do anything than to plant a bug on their system and then send someone there to hunt the mouse." Dahyun answered.