Chapter 14

Mina entered the room in stealth afraid to wake up the girl. Chaeyoung is peacefully sleeping on the their bed. The penguin needs to go out and buy some meds and food. How ironic to help your target to be better. She sat the edge of the bed and rested her palm on the burning woman's forehead. Her fever is still high.

"hey Chaeyoung wake up" She gently nudge the girl. Chaeyoung stirred on her sleep but her head is still spinning from the fever.

"Eat this then after that the medicine" She helped the girl to sat up and lean on the head board with a pillow. 

"Feed me?" Chaeyoung cutely asked. Mina blinked for a second because of the request. Surely, I should understand that she's weak now. Suck it up Myoui.

"Okay here." She blows the porridge before letting it in the sick girl's mouth. Chayeoung smiled.

"You'll make a good girlfriend someday." she commented with that known smile.

"I don't plan on being one" Mina blows another spoon and feed the girl.

"Why? your boyfriend would be so lucky to have you." she asked.

"Nah we talked about this already."

Chaeyoung just hums in reply. She don't want to push the girl from such questions. It's her decision if she wants to have a lover. Mina continued to feed the girl and then let her drink the medicine. She thankful to have someone together on the trip. Who knows how she can manage if she'll get sick alone. But it's her fault though.

"You want to sleep?" Mina softly asked. Chaeyoung shook her head saying a no. Tsk. If only you're always like this I might really fall for this tease. But it's really impossible. My heart belongs to someone already. Though now that I noticed it they kinda have similarities.

"What do you want to do?" Mina asked again. This time Chaeyoung thought of an idea again.

"I want to cuddle with penguin" She asked in her full aegyo. She saw how the woman flinch from her tone. It's really funny to tease her.

"Want me to bury you with this bed?" She threatens. Chaeyoung pouted. That only added to the frown of the bodyguard.

"Ani Chaeyoung wants to cuddle with Minari juseyo?" She cutely said. If she were to draw the woman's face right now she would probably add some angry veins on her head. She's clearly annoyed.

"Stop it Chae you look stupid." She deadpan. Chaeyoung holds the urge to laugh.

"But Chaengie loves Minari" She playfully tug the woman's sleeve. Maybe it's the fever that makes her act so boldly but she enjoys seeing her bodyguard's reaction, even if she's shaming herself. Mina stopped and just stare at her. 

"Minari?" She cutely asked again but Mina stayed silent until..