Chapter 6

The darkness wasn't helping with their tight situation. The air conditioner has no use without electricity, and so the very closed room accompanied by a mirror wall. But not any of that bothers Mina. It was the one behind this mishap. She has the idea who can pull such trick but there's no way those people will meddle with her. Knowing what she can do to them.

"Who are you?" Mina did not care anymore if Chaeng could hear her real tone cause all she wants right now is to kill the person behind that speaker.

"Just no one" she dismissively said "hey Son Chaeyoung you hear me? Let's play a game."

Chaeyoung guessed this person only wants her. No, it is definitely her that they want. She felt sorry to her friends who got caught up with the predicament. God I only want a normal life why is it so hard to have?

"I am listening. What do you want?" she sigh, completely defeated.

"Chae don't-" Mina tried to stop the girl but Chaeyoung is tired of having this over and over again. Not that she's tired of living but the chances of that are pretty slim for someone like her who was born with a golden spoon.

"Mina it's okay we can't do anything right now though." She smiled to her bodyguard who were long different from the sassy woman before. Mina just stare at her with those empty cold eyes that she ever wondered to know the story behind.

"Good girl, you see you're security in this building sucks. I even set a bomb without someone noticing it. I suggest you should hire someone capable of taking care of your safety. Only if you survive here." Chaeyoung could feel that person is smiling. "So here's a deal, I made this little studio of yours an escape room. I wanted some fun too cause it'll be too easy and boring killing you immediately. So there's a gun inside that box on the left corner. That's an emergency box in case you want to kill yourself. You know saving me the dirty hands." The perpetrator laughed. God this person is sick.

"Why are you doing this? just kill me already-"

"Like hell I'll let that stupid coward" Mina enterrupted her. She's not taking any of these bullshit games. Not when she already figured out who's behind this. Anger creeps in her veins. I'm going to kill them.

"I know I don't stand a chance in a close fight with you Mina but you can't beat me in my game. Ms. Son that door has a lock. Find the clue in this room for the password and you are free to go" Of course Chaeyoung knows that's a lie maybe her unnies can be freed but her? She doubt, because she is the reason why this lunatic is here. The speaker became static and stopped.

"What should we do Jeong?" Nayeon stared at her lover and Jeong only has this troubled eyes.

"I don't know but for now let's look for a clue" She sigh tiredly.

"Do you think what she said is true?" Jihyo doubted the culprit will just let them go that easily but then just after she said that, a time flashes on the small screen of their phones. It was hacked. They can't access it, not even turn it off.

"Sorry unnies. It's my fault why you are all here" Chaeng felt horrible for bringing her friends into trouble. Jihyo patted her shoulders and smiled.

"It's not your fault Chaeng besides we rather be with you than to let you get through this alone" Chaeyoung smiled on that. This unnie of sure knows what to say.

"Yeah no one is blaming you here cub. We have your back" Nayeon winked and Chaeng tried her best not to cringe with her unnie's antics.

"Bro we both die or live but I honestly wished it's the latter. Stop thinking too much you twit" Jeong gave her a nudge and they both giggled, completely forgetting their situation for a second.