Chapter 25

Mina entered the building after parking the car. She goes straight to the clinic where Dahyun laid unconscious. Momo called her on what happened and when she heard that one of them got hurt. She felt the burn in her blood. The thirst to kill intensifies but this time it is all towards those insolent monsters.

"Dubu..." She saw the girl sleeping. All her wounds already healed but the fact that there is blood and the special substance in IV shows how hard she had been through. Mina gritted her teeth. Dahyun is her comrade, a family that she has been with for those ten years.

"Who did this?" She asked to no one. Her eyes turning into intense blue. She can't calm her growing vexed towards the organization. It is piling up like a dangerous tower of sand. 

"Mina" A voice called her from the door. It was Sana. 

"I heard about what happened to the two of you. Who did it?" She asked full of coldness in her voice. She is angry but she can't express it. The only thing you will know is the killing intent around her. 

"Akira did she is a red subject." Sana lowered her head and gritted her teeth remembering the monster. She's no match to it but she will do everything just to kill it.

"I see." Mina's aura seems to calm down when she heard the name. She walked pass Sana. "Don't worry I'll hand her head to you." She said before finally leaving the room. Sana felt it, like death itself passed through. The chills on her spine is no joke.

Sana inhaled trying to calm herself. Mina is scary but she shouldn't be scared of her friend. Exhaling the fear, she closed the door of the clinic and followed Mina. 

"Where is the captain?" Mina asked her while they are on the way to the meeting room. 

"She's not here for the moment but she left the explanation to Nayeonie." Sana answered. Mina just nodded.

"Good" Mina patted her shoulder that made Sana wonder what's happening to the world. Mina never once showed them such thing. Is this what captain means? They stopped in front of the meeting room door.

"Minari are you okay?" She asked to her companion. 

"I am" She curtly answered. Sana doesn't know but something is really different. 

"Well let's go inside." She brushed the thought at the back of her mind and decided to just focus on their plan. She pushed the door open, revealing Momo and Nayeon who seems to be talking about something.

"Oh you're here. Let's start"

...

"Unnie how did you know?" I asked after I sitting on the sofa. 

"Chae promise me before I'll tell you the truth you will listen to me until the very end. No interruptions." She stared at the girl as if implying she means business Chaeyoung is still in trance but nevertheless agreed to the older woman.