Chapter 29

The five of them meet up on the van. Tzuyu and Sana is already inside when the three girls arrived. Sana has this pissed written all over her face and Tzuyu is just there on the driver seat sitting silently.

"Hey what's up?" Nayeon eyed the two.

"Hi unnie come in we need to go on the next location." Tzuyu answered knowing that Sana isn't in the mood. The three entered the car. Mina still has her eyes in blue. 

"Mina you can change it back now." Nayeon turned to her.

"Can't" She shortly replied. Nayeon was baffled to her answer and it seems like she won't be explaining it further. So she decided to look at the captain. Jihyo got the hint.

"When Mina uses her ability for long or too much, it will be hard for her to turn it back." Jihyo answered for her. Nayeon nodded, understanding the situation.

"Are you sure the other man will be there?" Mina broke the silence.

"It was given to me by Dahyun so yes. We can trust her." -Tzuyu.

"How can Dahyun do that?" Nayeon curiously asked again. Well no one can blame her for being lost. She is still pretty new to the group.

"It was programmed by her. A man made A.I. called Tofu. The system was built with Dahyun's knowledge and could practically substitute her for a while." Jihyo answered for her again.

"That's awesome.." She exclaimed.

"She is." This time it was Sana who answered, with a small tug on her lips. Nayeon smiled too seeing that the girl is really responsive when it comes to her lover. Somehow I miss my girlfriend too. Just then, Mina's phone rang. She emotionlessly fished it out from her pocket and looked at the caller. Chaeyoung. She stared at it for a minute, contemplating to answer or not. Letting out a sigh, she answered.

"What?" she coldly asked.

"Aw does my Minari miss me?" Chaeyoung used her aegyo voice again. Mina's brow instantly twitched from the tone.

"I told you not to use that." She deadpan.

"But Chaengie misses her friend." She continued. The whole atmosphere in the car drops down. Mina's aura is getting colder. The three in the back shared a look since Mina is seated in the front seat.

"Chaeyoung I'm going to end this call if you use that annoying voice one more time." She threatened. Jihyo, Nayeon and Sana gulped at how serious Mina is. They don't want a pissed Mina, It'll be a disaster.

"Tsk. Arasso." Chaeyoung gave up.

"Good." 

The three in the back let out a sigh of relief. Tzuyu stayed oblivious since she is focused in driving them.