Chapter 19

The seven girls gathered on the round table on the lead of Jihyo. They're going to plan their first attack now. Dahyun stood up from her seat to explain the plan that her and Jihyo talked about. 

"Wait before we start. I need to tell you about what happened on my way here." Mina interrupts her. 

"Why? did they attacked you again?" Jihyo looked at her expectantly.

"Yeah it was Mikasa this time, though she didn't stood a chance." she answered. Nayeon and Jihyo shared a look. 

"What did she do?" -Nayeon.

"She tried to harm my prey." Mina stare at her eyes with the same cold orbs. Nayeon felt the chills ran through her spine just from the look of the woman. She's really the witch but wait did she just said that Mikasa tried to harm Chaeyoung?!

"What? How is Chaeyoung? is she fine?" Nayeon asked in concern. Mina chukled dryly. 

"She's very much alive. I won't let anyone touch her other than me." Her cold dead voice echoes through the closed room. Jihyo cleared her throat to break the silence.

"So you killed her?" She asked. Mina nodded in reply.

"Wait so if Akira and Mikasa is in Daegu with you then the total of five wasn't really their number." Jihyo looked at Dahyun's direction giving her a known look.

"Yeah and I doubt it's just seven of them. The organization is a bunch of smart dogs put on a same illusion of seeking perfection." Mina stated all eyes on her.

"So what's the plan?" Momo turned to Jihyo.

"We will divide ourselves into three. Dahyun please show them." 

Dahyun spread out a map with red dot markings on it. She took out a pen and write the location of each person. Myeong-dong, Hongdae and Jongno. Those are the three places she marked in the map. She also took a satellite print out of the place they possibly staying in. 

"There are two in Hongdae, two in Jongno and one in Myeong-dong. I don't know why they're spread out like this but if we attack we need to see who we are going to face." Dahyun explained. 

"I will be sending Sana and Dahyun to go to Myeong-dong where their hacker hides. Nayeon and Momo will go to Jongno and Tzuyu and I will be in Hongdae. Mina will stay with Chaeyoung. You will continue to do your job until we finish gathering data about them." Jihyo continued. Mina is just staring at the three places.

"What if there would be an ambush?" Sana asked. 

"They won't dare. They're just like us waiting and observing. We will start tomorrow and please don't let them see you protect each other at all cost. We are a team here if any emergency comes call us immediately." Jihyo crossed her arms.  Mina received a message from her phone. She read the message and she mentally sigh from the text.