Chapter 30

Tzuyu silently leaned on the driver seat while wearing her ear piece. She could hear the girls communicating in the line. She opened the computer where Dahyun's A.I. was installed. All she have to do is to open it and the system will secure their line privately. After doing every she have to do, she put it down on the seat beside her and let out a sigh. Now being alone makes her think about things that happened from the past until this moment.

It was Jihyo who introduced her to the group two years ago. She's not actually planning of joining and just live her life in peace but when she saw how distraught her unnie is, she decided to lend a helping hand. She owe her life to Jihyo after the massacre ten years ago. After Mina lost control of her power, It was Jihyo who protected her and everyone along with some powerful kids. 

Tzuyu is a daughter of a scientist and her father tried to do the experiment to her too but Tzuyu's body rejected it. Something like abnormality in her blood.  Her father got angry to her for having that. He wanted her daughter to be the strongest and surpass the witch. It was a thing in the lab on who will create the most powerful monster. It makes her sick how people take lives lightly.

"Don't let them get into you Chewie." That's what Jihyo told her when they're still in the cage.

"You don't need to worry we are here." The old Mina used to say. She actually owe her life to the two of them. They became her older sisters and protected her from the bully kids in the cage.

Tzuyu's body is special. Even if she can't use special abilities like other girls, she is born with gift already. She's smart and clever. She can remember things with just a glance and her accuracy with things is good too. Maybe it's not that bad to be a daughter of a mad scientist as she was given a useful brain. When Mina destroyed the cage, she was given the chance to live normally. Her family today saw potential to her and adopted her with love. They treat her as if she's their own blood. Tzuyu wondered how could a stranger  makes her feel more loved than her real blood relative. 

Jihyo and her keep in touch. She met Chaeyoung and became friends with her since high school. She didn't even know that the girl was the kid Mina always talk about. Before Jihyo erased the two of them on Mina's memory, they used to be close together. Until Mina gradually change and lost her smiles. The beautiful smile of Mina is hard to remember now. It's like a blurry picture with nothing to resemble on the present her.

"Chewie aren't you bored?" Sana called from the ear piece. 

"No why?" She asked. 

"After this can we go back?" 

"Hmm is it Dahyun?" 

"Yeah I miss her." She heard a sigh coming from the other line.

"I can call Momo unnie later. Focus on the job" She reminded. 

"Hai~" 

Tzuyu smiled, she can actually imagine the girl pouting now. For two years knowing the team, there wasn't a day that she regret it. It's a place that she can be just herself. Sana is from the south wing, Momo in north and Dahyun in West. There are four divisions in the cage but when Mina lost it, the whole facility was drawn into ruins. The bad news, that wasn't the only cage.