Chapter 47

It was nighttime, the facility is quiet and the guards roaming around the hallways. The kids are in their own cells, either sleeping or awake. Jisoo lead them to her room. 

"Ohh that was fast." A woman with wavy hair and aussie accent welcomed them. She's sitting at the sofa with a book in hand. Jisoo let out a sigh when she sees her, while the other three is staring at the stranger cluelessly.

"Tch. Those guards are afraid to offend me. What do you really expect?" Jisoo smirked to her and the woman pouted. 

"No fun. I thought you'll be having a hard time." She sighed. Jisoo smacked her arm and snorted. 

"Uhmm who is she?" Nayeon looked at Jisoo and the mysterious person, back and forth.

"Ahh you can call her Rose. She's the one who helped me to snuck in your datas in the system." Jisoo crossed her arms and smiled introducing her friend. Rose stood up and slightly bowed in courtesy.

"Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung but just call me Rose." Mina, Nayeon and Sana, the four of them took a brief introduction with the squirrel. 

"She's a normal scientist?" Sana asked looking at Rose.

"Yeah I'm human. Well, we all are but you know what I mean. The only thing we can help you with is entering and planting the bombs but about fighting, we can't help you with that." Rose smiled sheepishly. 

"It's fine we can do something about fighting." Mina looked at her coldly. Rose felt shivers on her spine. It's like death itself is staring at her. So she's the real one. No wonder.

"You sure you can?" Jisoo looked at her in contemplation. She heard from Jihyo that the girl can't use her full power at the moment. She don't know how that cunning person thinks but sending someone to fight without proper card against that kid is a suicide. She knew better since she's been by her side since that night.

"Maybe I don't have my real strength but I am not that weak Jisoo-ssi." Mina's stare is determined. Jisoo wondered what's behind with that look. She knew the real Mina is deprived from feeling emotions or affection but after knowing she has someone like Chaeyoung, her thought changed. Maybe her sister has chance to change too. 

"Rose it's been a long time." Chaeyeon smiled to the woman. Rose returned the gesture.

"Never thought of seeing you again." Rose crossed her arms seeing her friend for a long time. 

"Nah I'm hard to get ride." Chaeyeon smirked and the two of them high fived. Mina stared at them blankly. 

"Can't we continue the reunion later?" She coldly spoke and it made all the other girls stop. Jisoo blinked for a second and then clap her hands.

"Okay! Let's go." 

...