Chapter 26

The four girl just finished their meeting. Nayeon was the one in charge in substitute for the captain. Mina does not care who explains, she's just focus on the idea of getting back to Akira. Dahyun has yet to regain consciousness. As much as she wanted to stay, she promised the cub that they'll meet back on her condo. 

"I'll get going." She stood up from her seat but not until Nayeon stopped her.

"Be careful and the one I told you." She said. Mina stared at her for a good seconds. 

"Yeah you should be the one to be careful. They can recognize you." Mina blankly said and started walking to the door. She wave her hands without turning to them and left the room.

"See she's not so bad isn't she?" Sana smiled while still has her eyes on the door where the woman just left.

"Yeah kind of surprised me." Nayeon shrug. 

"She's a mystery box herself." Momo agreed.

"Can't agree more. I should go too. Take care here okay? Call me if Dahyun wakes up." She too bid her goodbye and left the room. Now it is only Sana and Momo.

"Let's go check Dahyun?" Momo smiled to the girl. 

"we should"

...

Nayeon texted Jeongyeon that she's on her way home. After that night things about them seems to calm down but Nayeon knows time will come for her to be honest with the girl. Jeongyeon deserves to know of all people. Nayeon needs to prepare her heart first.

Jeongyeon replied on her text that she just finished cleaning the condo and on her way to buy some ingredients for dinner. Nayeon chuckled seeing the reply. She can already imagine the bored face of the girl. After some time she arrived at their home. It was silent. Maybe the girl is still on the nearby store. 

"Woah it's so clean." She said in amazement. The floor literally shines and the furnitures and things are meticulously arranged. As expected.

She decided to retire on their room to change. Ugh it's been two days and half since she returned home. She missed their shared bed and obviously the other owner. Nayeon jumps on the bed after changing in comfortable clothes while hugging the bunny stuffed toy Jeong gave to her.

"What's taking your mother so long?" She talked to the bunny and squished the cheeks. She rolled on the bed like a kid while murmuring how she wants Jeongyeon to return hurriedly. Just then the lock on the door clicked.

"I'm home!" Jeongyeon announced. Nayeon heard it and ran to the entrance. There she saw her lover holding a plastic bag. Smiling ear to ear she jumps to her arms without a warning. Jeongyeon almost stumbled back. Good thing she managed to balance them. She has to let go of the plastic to catch her. Ugh please let the veggies be okay.