Chapter 10

The sky was already dark when they arrived at the hotel where they're going to stay. As what Mina predicted, Chaeyoung is fast asleep by her side. She stared at the sleeping girl after parking the car. What a defenseless woman. She sighs seeing that the girl won't wake up any moment. Taking her seat belt off, she reached for the girl's shoulder and softly shake her.

"Wake up we're here" She announced. Chaeyoung just stirred on her sleep.

"Five minutes" She grunted. Mina's brows creased. She hates waiting.

"Wake up or you want me to eat all your strawberries?" Chaeyoung immediately wake up and take off her seat belt. Chaeyoung gave her a playful glare.

"Not my strawberries" she stuck out her tongue like a kid. Mina smiled seeing the childish side of the woman. 

"Hai hai" She sigh. 

They proceed to the lobby with their luggage. Jihyo booked a room for them but it seems like she forgot that it's for two. 

"Can we take one more room then?" Chaeng hoped that she can have her own room. Not that she don't like to be with Mina but it's just she's not used to have someone to sleep with on a same room.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we are fully booked today" That made her heave a big sigh.

"But I can't sleep with someone" she reasoned.

"It's okay boss. I can stay at the couch" Mina chirped in. Chaeyoung eyed the girl weirdly.

"Yah I'm not that heartless. " 

"But you are not comfortable sleeping with someone" Mina showed her cute pitiful face. Chaeyoung has bite her lower face to hold her smile.

"We can share the bed" she finally said.

"Okay" Mina smiled and made her way at the elevator.

"Wait did she just trick me?" Chaeng asked herself, tilting her head in confusion. Not sure what to answer she just followed the girl. She might be tired from the long drive. Well maybe a week will be fine. Their room is at the fifth floor and the view is priceless. Jihyo did great in booking their room. Chaeng smiled widely seeing the scenery outside the glass window.

"I'll go wash up first." Mina announced and proceed to enter the bathroom with her clothes. Chaeyoung's attention is still fixed on the view. She likes seeing the night scape. It somehow gives comfort to her. 

Talking about night, I remember the time when an assassin tried to kill me. I wonder how is she. I wanted to ask her questions. How she have my necklace that I gave to my first love is still a mystery to me. I hope to meet her again. 

"How are you now unnie?" she asked on the empty space. She promised the girl that she will marry her. Does she still remember me?

Sighing to herself. She chuckled realizing that she's talking to herself again. Stretching her arms, she took out her phone. She smiled seeing her very serious looking bodyguard driving. It's a picture she stole hours ago. Mina's presence is something she's now used to. It wasn't bad that she has someone to talk to every morning, before she sleeps, and even to exchange jokes too. Only one thing is bothering her. It's those cold eyes of the girl. She knows Mina has her secrets, she herself too but it's her guts that seems to tell her something she can't understand.