chapter 24

On their headquarters, the three girls gathered on the living room. Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo is thinking about their plan. How they will convince the girl and keep her on their side. 

"I'll talk to her. It's better that I'll do it." Jihyo raised her hand.

"Will she believe you?" Momo is skeptical, she did not know that the captain is close with the girl. After all, they don't know her real identity.

"She better be or this will fail." Jihyo let out a sigh.

"I'm sure she will. The fact that Mina is that woman there's no way she wouldn't do it." Nayeon crossed her arms. Analyzing the possibilities.

"Captain are you close with Chaeyoung?" Momo asked. She's curious.

Jihyo contemplates if she will say it. Of course the main purpose of hiding her identity to the team is because of Mina. So maybe she can let down her guard to Momo.

"I am" Jihyo took out her mask. Momo gasped seeing a familiar face.

"You- you are that woman who visited us-" She stuttered.

"Yes I am Park Jihyo. But please keep this a secret to Mina." She smiled gently.

"But why?" Momo asked in confusion. By any means it was Mina who should know because it's her life they're trying to protect.

"That is something I can't say for now. Can I trust you with this Momoring?" Jihyo can show herself but the  reason behind is something she can not say for the moment.

"Okay I'll keep it. I trust you too." Momo decided not to touch the matter for now. What is important is to defend themselves from those monsters. If Jihyo has a good reason for hiding her identity, she's not one to rush things. Jihyo smiled to her in gratitude.

"The two of them will be back tomorrow." Nayeon chirped in.

"Tomorrow huh. Okay the sooner the better." Jihyo nodded to herself. They only have limited time. She needs to brief the cub about the plan to make it a success. Mina is their priority, because she was the one the organization is craving to have. Keeping her safe is a must. It'll be bloody once they'll have her. No one can stop them.

"Then I shall check those two." Momo excused herself to check to the love birds. 

Let's hope we can make it with this little time.

...

The small waves gently brushed through my small feet. As the salt water embrace me I heard a laugh on my side.

"Unnie! The water is cold." The younger kid said while giggling. It was the same kid I saw in my other dream. I don't know why but somehow I could feel familiarity. Those smiles... It resembles someone.