Chapter 23

Nayeon and Momo came first to the scene. What they saw is an unconscious Dahyun lying on the cold cement. Blood all over her body. Seeing the situation, Momo felt the anger creep in her. Akira turned to them in a smug face. 

"She fought to her last strengt-" She didn't finish her sentence as Nayeon landed a punch on her cheeks. She flew meters away and collided on the railings. Momo rushed to her friend and examined her. She's still alive but critical. Taking the syringe, she injected the girl with a high dose of heal. 

"Please please work." She chanted. Waiting for the girl's wounds to heal. Fortunately, It did heal the wounds slowly.

"I'm going to break every bone you have there until it pulverize." Nayeon is angry too. She might be not so close with the girl yet but she recognized her as a comrade. Nayeon is one to take revenge for her friends. 

"Feisty." Akira replied after barely standing up from the impact.

"Surprisingly you can still move from that."Nayeon's glowing eyes mocks her. Akira laughed as if she heard the funniest joke.

"That was strong but I know someone who can  kill me instantly." She smirked. Nayeon knows who she is pertaining to. 

"Doesn't mean you won't die in my hands though." Nayeon tried to attack again but Akira is fast to block it. Her arms that was blocking the fist cracks. She grunts in frustration. Nayeon just smirked.

"You really get on my nerves." With the last bit of her patience her aura started to change. Nayeon sensed the danger and immediately back out. Momo who is watching the scene knows just how dangerous the situation is. Code Red.

Akira's face started to change. Her eyes white turns into black with black veins on the side of it. Her hair to white and two gigantic tails came out from her back. She scroutch down like an animal waiting to attack their prey. 

"Nayeon run! we can't fight her. She's from the red project." Momo warned and Nayeon knows there's no hint of lie from that because she herself can feel it too. The monster hissed, just in time Jihyo arrived with Tzuyu and Sana. They met on the their way up and Sana wasn't in good shape at all.

"What the actual fuck." Surprised is understatement when Jihyo saw the creature in front of them. All three of them were in a trance from seeing the ghoul.

"Captain! Dahyun is.." Momo called. Sana reacted from the name and rushed to Dahyun's side. She checked for the pulse and sigh in relief seeing that she's still alive. But the blood around them makes her feel more angry. Knowing that it is from her lover. She took out her gun. 

"Will she be fine?" She asked to Momo.

"She will but she lost too much blood we need to move her back in hq immediately." She responded. 

"Tzuyu go with Momo." Jihyo commanded. Tzuyu nodded and she picked up the unconscious girl from the floor.

"No one will leave in this place unscratched." Akira smirked and with her tail stretched in abnormally fast pace she tried to attack the three girls. Jihyo is fast to cast an invincible barrier. 

"Not in my watch." Jihyo glared and she signal for Sana to shoot. With that Sana used her ability and shot in precision. The monster retracted and used her tails to cover her body. 

"Useless weaklings." She grins and attacked again. This time she's attacking Sana. Jihyo managed to protect her on time. Nayeon saw the opening and tried to launch a surprise attack on the side. It successfully hits the monster and flew meters away. But she remain unscratched even if Nayeon used a good amount of force to that.