Chapter 20

The sun is up, lighting the world with its petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms the days. Under the bathing ray of the sun through the window is the sleeping cub. The light stirred her from her sleep and apparently woke her up.

"Arghh" She clutched on her aching head who feels like she was forced to bump on a concrete wall. What the fuck happened?

She reached for her drawer but then she saw a the medicine already waiting above with a water besides it. She took the medicine and drink the water. Her throat is so dry and her breath stinks from seems like alcohol. Ugh yeah I did drink with Jeong unnie yesterday.

She looked around her room and then to herself. She still wears the same clothes and it seems like she just knocked herself out at the bar yesterday because she can't remember a thing about what happened after. Waiting for the medicine to take effect she continued to lay on her bed. Wait did Jeong unnie brought me home? 

Feeling that she's good to stand, she decided to go get something to eat. Something like a hot soup. On her way to the kitchen, a delicious smell welcomes her. She saw Mina cooking something that looks like a yukaejang. Chaeyoung's mouth water from the appetizing food.

"Good morning" Mina greeted when she saw the woman standing besides her. 

"Woah yeoksi our Minari is the best." she stated but her eyes were glued on the food.

"Tsk how was your hangover?" Mina asked.

"You know?" Chaeyoung looked at her in surprise.

"Of course I was the one who brought you here." Mina smirked. Chaeyoung's mind blanked out. She stared at the woman as if looking for some hint for a lie.  

"But how? I mean I did not call you- "

"The bartender called me using your phone. You and Jeong unnie passed out. Nayeon is with me when we came to get you two." Mina explained. Now everything is clear to her. 

"Fuck did Nayeon unnie got mad?" She asked in concern.

"Hmm I think so. She let us go first saying she needs to talk to Jeong." Mina nonchalantly said.

"Then how about me? Did I do something wrong?" Chaeyoung bite her lower lips. Afraid that she might hear something stupid she did the night before.

"Oh about you... Hmm let's see if Chaeyoung did something wrong." Mina teased her while acting like she's trying to remember something. Chaeyoung's heart is beating so fast, nervous for what the girl might say.

"You just acted like a baby and asked me to carry you." Mina smiled and Chaeyoung painfully close her eyes and shut her lips tight. As I thought ugh. 

"Nothing else?" She weakly asked.