Chapter 48

"Everyone who would like their freedom back. Any moment from now, some of the cells will be opened. Those chosen to escape prepare for a battle. At the center of the arena there will be two girls that will help you. Go to them and assist them with everything you got." Rose announced and just after her last word, Dahyun entered the codes directly to the cage control room. 

The collars started dropping on the ground. The blaring sound of the sirens echoes all over the facility. The metal doors of the cells started opening. Sana and Nayeon is already waiting at the main arena. Where the kids must pass through in order to escape.

A group of people in black clothes started entering the arena. Their composure is calm and intimidating. Their eyes glowing in red and excitement. Nayeon and Sana are surprised to see familiar faces.

"I wondered who caused trouble here but it was only you guys." A woman smiled on Nayeon. 

"Minyoung you're still alive." Nayeon doesn't know what to feel now. Will she be happy to see her or not. Meanwhile, Sana is in dilemma. 

"Eunha you didn't escape?" She could feel her hand trembling. The small girl nodded and softly smiled to her.

"Yeah... how are you Satang?" 

Sana could feel the guilt burying itself in her gut again. Her first love is in front of her, the reason she felt miserable leaving the place all along. 

"I am fine. So you became his guard." 

"and you became our enemy." 

She suddenly want to see Dahyun at the moment and calm herself. She doubted to stay focused in fighting if its against her. Nayeon turned around them to see the kid behind them walking together. Seeing them gives her strength. 

"Are you the two girls..." One of the kids trailed off. 

"Yes it's us. Let's get you guys out of here but first we need to pass them." Nayeon pointed at the three girl and two boys on the exit. 

"We will try our best to assist you unnies." Another kid says. Her eyes changes into red along with the other kids. Their eyes turning black with red irises. Different kind of tails came out on their lower back. Sana could feel at ease seeing they outnumbered the guards. 

"Nayeon unnie you take Eunha. I'll go with your friend. How's that?" Sana suggested.

"Great. Don't hold back." Nayen take a stance to attack. 

"That's what I'm planning to do." Sana took out her twin guns and pointed it on the enemies. 

A monotonous voice echoes in the whole facility. 

Intruders detected. Rebooting the cage in fifteen minutes. Prepare for a lockdown.