Special Chapter

Warning 18+ scene ahead. If you are underage please read at your own risk and if you are uncomfortable about these stuffs you are free to press the back button. I already warned you.

...

Mina is pinning the younger girl below her. Eyes showing foreign lust and want. Chaeyoung gulped seeing the very different penguin in front of her. Somehow, she felt that Mina turned into another person. No, not actually a person. Chaeyoung could see those predatory eyes as if she's going to be devoured any second from now. 

"M-Mina what are you doing?" She nervously asked. Mina smirked seeing her reaction. She leaned down and Chaeyoung closed her eyes tight in anticipation. Instead of going to her lips, Mina brushed her lips lightly on Chaeyoung's ear. She felt the girl below her flinch from the sudden touch. Mina took it as a go sign for her next move. 

"Hey calm down." She whispered seductively on Chaeyoung's ear. She could see how the fair skin of her ear turned to a bright red. The bashful reaction from the girl encourages her to go further. She kisses her ear softly like a touch of a feather. She could feel the shivers coming from the younger girl. 

Mina decided to stop her teasing and finally face the flushed face of her girlfriend. Once again, the assassin was enticed by those doe eyes, going down to her nose, then to her lips. Those lips she wanted to taste so much. Like her, Chaeyoung is checking her beautiful features. She can't believe herself to be so blessed in having a woman as perfect as her. Mina is indeed beautiful in every aspect. 

"Am I beautiful?" Mina smiled with those charming lips.

"Too beautiful." Chaeyoung replied unconsciously. Mina chuckled and finally decided to claim those plump lips. It started innocently, then gradually turned passionate with the girl above leading the younger one. Chaeyoung wondered where she learned such skills. Her touch is gentle but powerful at the same time. Mina bit her lower lips that cause the girl to open her mouth. Mina took as a chance to enter and explore her. 

Chaeyoung can't help but let out a moan from the deep kiss. Mina's hands started to travel down to her waist down to the hem of her shirt. Chaeyoung does not know how or when but when she felt Mina's bare hands on her skin she felt a very electrifying sensation. 

Just then, Mina suddenly sat her up effortlessly through her waist. She took off Chaeyoung's shirt and pants. Only leaving her on her undergarments. The younger woman felt embarrassed from the intense stare of the girl. She unconsciously covers herself under those predatory eyes.

"Don't stare too much." She shyly turn to the side to avoid Mina's eyes. But Mina grab her chin to look at her again. 

"You are so beautiful." She sincerely said and keep her eyes straight on Chaeyoung's own. The younger woman can't help but bit her lower lips. 

"It's embarrassing to be the only one naked." 

Mina smiled seeing such innocent reactions from her. She took off her own clothes leaving only her pair of undies. Chaeyoung gulped at the milky white skin of the assassin. There's no scar nor even a small scratch on it. Tracing the smooth skin with her fingers, she felt the hotness consuming her body. Then she looked back at those lustful eyes. Somehow looking at it for some seconds makes her feel hypnotize. She didn't even notice that she's already lying down again and under the possessive witch.