Chapter 17

Dark clouds form on the early morning. The dim of the world makes it gloomy from the faded color it brings. Cold winds blowing and the weight of the water where the cloud holds threatens to cry. Chaeyoung watched from the window how a thunder show itself. The grumble of heavens from the upcoming storm.

"Are you sure you're going home with this weather?" Seulgi asked while giving them a concerned look.

"Yes unnie and besides we'll be careful" Mina smiled while taking back the signed contract from the observing Bae.

"You know you can stay longer here" Irene offered. She's very different from the woman they first met. A smile formed in her lips with a genuine touch to it.

"We can't due to important matter" She reasoned. Irene just nodded for she understand the girl.

"I just want to apologize about my rudeness to you Chaeyoung. It wasn't your fault I'm just being unreasonable" Irene bowed slightly to show her sincerity

"It's okay unnie. I understand." She smiled. 

"Thank you. If not for you guys I wouldn't meet this bear again." -Irene.

"Nah we should be the one thanking Seulgi unnie or you won't sign the contract" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Yea probably." Irene laughed.

It's refreshing to see a happy face from the ice cold business woman. Chaeyoung thought. 

"We should go before it rains." Mina turns to Chaeyoung and the younger girl nodded. 

"It's good to see you back together." Chaeyoung said and offered a hand for a shake. Irene took it with delight.

"Be careful on the road." The older woman smiled and Chaeyoung has to mentally praise the undeniably beauty in front of her. Still the smile I desperately want to see is her beautiful smile. She glanced at her side where Mina stood to shake hands with Irene too.

"Let's play again some other time" Irene beamed. Mina smiled too.

"We should." Mina replied and the two older women see them outside. The two girls enter the car and Seulgi wave at them. 

"I'll go visit you some other time Chaeng" Seulgi wave them goodbye and Chaeyoung wave back.

"I'll be waiting unnie bye bye" 

Mina smiled and drove them out of the property. Chaeyoung sigh in happiness. Not totally happy but the thought of seeing her friends again makes her smile too.

"Woah we really have the contract now." She beamed.

"Yeah" Mina focus herself on the road while chaeyoung is busy looking for a song to play in the car. Hmm should I do a little move today? She picked a song and it started to play. She exhaled all her shyness and tried to show her dork side to the woman.