Chapter 7

Mina woke up in middle of the night. She stared at the ceiling for a good seconds still half awake. The room is different from her room in their apartment. The darkness is different, technically it is the same but the feels isn't. She wondered if it's the new environment or just her adjusting but for sure she does not like it. The comfort she's starting to feel, she doesn't like it. 

She sat up and sigh. I want to end this mission now. She thought. This is getting out of hand. There is something different from the girl she's going to kill. A distinct matter she can't understand. She felt genuine but not that cold natural personality of her. Something deep in her seems to be attached to the small girl. 

Brushing the thoughts away, she stood up and change to her black hoodie and black cap. Her favorite one. She also wears her mask in case she gets into trouble and someone might recognize her. But before going, she took out the brief case she treasured so much. Took the syringe and a dose of vial she needs to survive for the month. Every month she needs it for her body to suppress the effects of the past has given to her. 

After giving herself her medication. She decided to go meet her squad ready to skin them alive.

...

Before could Momo open the door, she flew meters away from the punch coming from Mina.

"Fuck" She mutters. Her lips got a scratch and bleeding while her whole left cheek bruised to ot's finest. Sana and Dahyun heard the commotion from the living room and rushed to help their friend.

"Who told you to mess with me?" Mina gave them her deadly cold glare. 

"Calm down Mina unnie. It's me okay no need to hit Momo unnie she's out of this" Dahyun sigh and everyone's attention is into her. Sana gave her girlfriend a questioning look. She herself does not know what is happening.

"Don't stop me Sana. I'm going to kill your girlfriend" In a blink of an eye, Mina stood close in front of them ready to beat the hell out of Dahyun. But Sana managed to stop her blow by her palm. Her hands seems to crack some bones from the impact. She hissed in pain but did not budge on her place.

"Like hell I'll let you lay a finger on her" Sana knows Mina is strong but she's not a member of this squad for nothing. 

"Minari stop it let them explain" Momo tried to push the girl away from the two. Her face has already healed up, not even a scratch left.

"We have a reason. Let us explain." Dahyun felt sorry towards her girlfriend who looks in pain. 

"Fine. If that doesn't satisfy me, I'll hang you three." She threatened. Sana cradle her broken palm and start moving it slowly. The bones starts to heal themselves like how magic does. Well the only lie on that is it isn't magic. 

"I am on a investigation about someone who escaped like us. My research tells me that person is here in Korean. I hacked everything I need and that lead me to that building. My tracker tells me it is there. Living like a normal person she is" Dahyun started. Mina frowns on that, how is that related in meddling on her work?