Chapter 9

Chae checked again if they somehow forget something to bring on their week of vacation in Daegu. They will be using her car since it'll be pretty hasle to go there in commute. With Mina as her driver they left the condo into Tzuyu's care. Since her unnies is pretty busy with their stuffs and it's also Tzuyu who offered to help.

"Are you sure will be the only one driving? It's a six hours drive" She asked the girl who is now wearing her seatbelt.

"Yes just sleep. I will wake you up when we'll arrive at a rest stop to but something to eat." She started the engine and Chae just pouted.

"But I want to accompany you." She insist.

"Tsk let's bet you will still fall asleep." Mina teased. Chae wanted to argue but then the girl is right. She would really fall asleep considering the long drive. 

"Psh at least let me accompany you." She pouted again. Mina glanced at her.

"Why are you pouting again? I told you don't do that" Mina doesn't even know why she don't like it. It isn't annoying, just makes her feel something foreign.

"Wae? aren't I cute?" She tried doing that aegyo again. 

"Boss if you'll keep doing that I'll really crash this car." Mina give her a short scolding look.

"Minari is meanie" Chaeng continued. 

"Yah boss" she scolded again. Chae just laughed heartily.

"Okay fine I'll stop. You know for a bodyguard you're really pushy" Chaeng commented which is really true.

"What? You want me to be like other bodyguards who barely talks and stood like a statue?" Mina asked. Well she can practically do those and will probably be natural with it but considering her mission she needs to get closer.

"Ani it's just sometimes you became the boss instead of me." Chae don't really mind she actually do liked her bodyguard more than just her job. Maybe as a friend? 

"Got a problem with that? I can fix it." Mina smiled and Chae could really wonder why everytime she smiles it doesn't reach her eyes. 

"Nope I actually liked it. Like I am with a friend instead of a bodyguard." She smiled too. A moment of silence. Mina does not know what to say on that. She wanted to agree but something is making her feel bad on her stomach. Did I eat something I don't like?

"So what will we do there?" she changed the topic.

"Hmm we will convince someone to be a business partner." -Chae

"Who?" Mina do really know how to act like she really does not know anything.

"Bae Joohyun or famously known as Irene. A mortal enemy of my cousin Son Seungwan" she sighed. Mina made her research about the business woman and she already know the fact that the two companies don't really click on the same box.