Chapter 11

Fortunately, the sky seems to agree with Chaeyoung's mood today. The sunlight kissing her face when they got out of the car gives her warmth from the coming coldness. They arrived at the residence of the Baes where their meeting will he held. She honestly don't know what the president will react when she sees her. 

"Welcome Miss" A middle aged man approach and bowed on them.

"Thank you. Where is Miss Bae?" She asked. Mina stayed mum by her side. She noticed how the girl stayed silent since this morning. It's like she's thinking deeply.

"She's at the garden. I shall lead you there." The man gestured his hands to follow him. 

They entered a very beautiful green house where different beautiful flowers were planted. The hard word in taking care of the plants could be seen by how beautiful they had bloomed. On the middle of the garden is lady that radiates elegance from meters away. It was none other than the woman they're going to meet, Bae Irene.

"Miss Bae they're here." The man bowed. Irene just hums and the man left.

"It really is you." The woman crossed her arms. 

"Yes. I'm sorry but Jihyo unnie can't come" she apologized. 

"It's okay Ms. Son please have a sit" Irene sat first and so the two of them. Chaeyoung prayed that the woman will be civil enough. Seeing that there is another person with them.

"How was your cousin?" Okay her prayers are clearly rejected.

"She's fine. About the business-"

"I'm sorry but I won't be signing the contract." Ms. Bae smiled sarcastically. Chaeyoung expected this. She met the woman before when she's with her cousin. The memory is not a good thing to remember.

"Why? I mean this is completely a different company Ms. Bae" She reasoned. The woman is getting unreasonable.

"I know that your company is one of the investors Ms. Son" She crossed her legs this time. A very intimidating woman indeed.

"Why does that-" 

"It matters. I swore to the Devil that I'll never ever want to breath in the same air with that woman."  She hissed. Chaeyoung deadpan, she can't do anything. Bae Irene and Son Wendy are sworn enemies. If she were to ask her cousin, no doubt she'll act like this too. Chaeyoung glanced at her companion who has yet to speak a word. She gave Mina a look saying she needs help. Mina just raised a brow.

"Help me" She whispered. Mina blinked and she seems to realize now what is happening.

"Okay" She smiled, but it was different. Her smile is different. Chaeyoung knows it.

"Hey I learned that you love to play games" She started. Chaeyoung could feel that scary tone.