Epilogue

A/N: Before we start, I want to thank everyone who supported this story. You know who you are and I am so grateful to have you guys. I am sorry for making you cry. But don't worry I'll make up with those tears soon enough. That's it for now :)

...

The sky is clear and the timid breeze smoothly hitting her skin. She could hear the waves from a distance as the sun slowly rises up on the horizon. Three months has passed since that night. The permanent fall of the cage and the day they lost their dearest friend and leader. Chaeyoung smiled at the beautiful scene in front of her.

"Hey why are you up so early?" Mina came from behind and hugs her intimately. Chaeyoung leaned to the warmth.

"I just thought it's nice to see sunrise today." 

"Hmm will you go on the gathering?" Mina rested her chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder and together they watch the sun.

"Oh about that, what's the sudden rush? I thought Tzuyu left for good." Chaeyoung turned to the woman behind her and wrap her arms around her neck. Mina rested her hands on Chaeyoung's waist.

"I don't know. Momo said there's a very important thing we should know in person." Mina sighed and Chaeyoung briefly saw a flash of sadness in her eyes. She knew that her girlfriend is still in pain. Well to be more accurate, all of them are still trying to move on from the death of their leader. 

After the fall of cage, the members decided to have a break. Everyone left on a place not any of them knows. It's to avoid anyone who might trace them and maybe for a proper healing. Dahyun and Sana left somewhere in Europe to have their well deserved time together. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stayed in Korea to continue their business and they are already planning their wedding next year. Momo stayed in Japan and continues her researches, the first thing they heard from her on the first month of separation is her finally meeting someone to date. Tzuyu left somewhere they completely don't know where. Not even the continent of her location, she just disappeared like that. 

Akira and the rest of red group created some facility for those kids who have nowhere to go. She became a teacher there and Momo provided them the vials they need every month. 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Mina is on a faraway island by themselves. It's a small island owned by Chaeyoung that was gifted to her by her father on her graduation. After three months of living by themselves, they received a mail from Tzuyu and Momo. An invitation to gather on the hq. Something that they haven't done since Jihyo's death.

"Then let's pack our things." She smiled and kissed her girlfriend on her cheek. Mina pouted. 

"I won't pack if you won't kiss me here." She pointed her lips and Chaeyoung laughed seeing the whiny Mina in front of her. Just months ago, Mina hates it when she does aegyo but now... guess things changed.

She leaned to claim the lips she always loves to kiss. Mina smiled widely and pulled her for a hug. Chaeyoung openly accepted it. She loves Mina's hugs. It's so comforting and warm. She felt protected with those arms around her.