Chapter 42

Jihyo and Chaeyoung sat facing each other. Today, Jihyo will teach how to use her ability. The sky is cloudy along with the smooth breeze around them. It's only the two of them in the rooftop. Jihyo strictly warned everyone not to disturb them.

"Close your eyes." 

Chaeyoung close her eyes following her unnie's instructions.

"Now try to feel the energy around your body. Focus it all in your mind. Think that you have the will and power. " 

Just then, Chaeyoung felt the weird feeling in her body. A tingling sensation on her skin like some weird flow of wind gushing around her. She tried to focus it all in her mind and she could feel something is changing. 

"Now open your eyes." Jihyo's voice echoes clearly on the empty space. She does what she was told and slowly moving her eyes lids up. A proud smile reflected on Jihyo's face. 

"I knew you would do it in the first try." She praised and watched in amusement on the bright blue eyes of the cub. She's still quite new seeing her with those intense sky color.

"Thanks unnie." Chae sheepishly smiled. 

"Now then for returning them back to normal.."

Mina was silently watching from door. She was guarding it in case someone will really interrupt them. Observing Chaeyoung became a hobby of her since yesterday night. After sending Chaeyoung to her own room, Mina found herself not wanting to part with her. Chae has to persuade her that she will be fine and Mina has to rest too because if she won't she doubt the girl will stay rooted in front of her door. 

"Aren't you too whipped?" Tzuyu stood beside her with a known smile. Mina gave her a cold shoulder.

"I am." she answered without even denying anything. Tzuyu fight the urge to laugh and disturb the two important girls in front of them.

"So she is your girlfriend now?" She asked in confirmation. Mina just hums without even looking at her. She has her eyes fixed on Chae. Tzuyu can only shook her head in defeat.

"Tell me how to confess?" She asked. It was supposed to tease her but Mina took it seriously causing the question to backfire.

"Just tell the captain you love her." She turned to her and said it nonchalantly. Tzuyu blinked from her frank suggestion. 

"Are you serious?" 

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Mina asked with her face still devoid of emotions. Tzuyu let out a sigh, she can't win with her. 

"Ani but that's too sudden." She reasoned.

"But nothing is too sudden when you realized it's too late." Mina's words seems to stab itself on her. Tzuyu can't say something back  anymore. That's right I should know better.