Chapter 43

All of them gathered in the meeting room. The usual seven turned into twelve. Jihyo was happy seeing they gain numbers. They have more percentage to win now or so it's what she predicted. A plan she established before this day comes.

"So we will infiltrate the cage? How?" Chaeyeon looked at the captain.

"We need to use someone that wasn't involved with the organization and do some transaction." She crossed her arms and looked at Jeongyeon's direction. Jeong already knows who she is behind the mask and Jihyo informed her role in this plan in advance. She agreed if it means to help the group. 

"But isn't it dangerous?" 

"We won't let her alone. Someone will take the role as her guard. Nayeon and Sana will do that." Jihyo started to assign and brief them of what to do. All agreed and seems to be satisfied with it.

"Now the biggest obstacle is that clone." Jihyo let out a sigh. This is a gamble for her. Either she take a risk or they will suffer the consequences.

"How about we do that both?" Akira suggested, pointing her and Mina.

"I think that would give us a high chance of survival but about winning we can't risk it. That Mina can do what happened ten years ago." The room fell silent. Chaeyoung knows what her unnie is talking about. She saw it in Jihyo's memory and she almost did not recognize Mina. She's different, like a beast was freed in earth.

"So what we will do now captain?" Sana asked. 

"For now we should stick together and try not to be alone. We wait for the right moment. Meeting adjourned." She ended the meeting and the girls stood up. 

"What should we eat?" Nayeon asked while stretching her body. 

"Can we just order? It's tiring to go out." Dahyun whined. She boredly twirl  around with her chair.

"Sure but I want to eat some topokki." Akira chirped. 

"Nado! let's add jokbal and some soju on the list." Momo suggested. Chaeyoung sadly smiled to the woman. She can't taste it though.

"There is a store nearby. Who will go out?" Jeong wrapped her arm around Nayeon. Everyone shared a look. They ended up deciding it by playing 007. The game was so fast that it ended after one minute.

"This is unfair! you gang up on me." Chae whined.

"We didn't" Akira tried to defend but Chae was fast to hold her wrist and her eyes started to glow in blue. She snorted after confirming her guess. 

"Woah you did." She felt betrayed for a moment that Akira and Jeong was sending signals to oust her first. After getting what she want, her eyes returned to normal. Her training with Jihyo was worth it. 

"I-"

"In return you will come with me." Chae deadpan and hold the woman's wrist tightly.