Victoriarosefly's Performance

In the Song Cover category, Victoriarosefly performs "Starlight" by Starset!

Interview Questions:

Why did you choose to cover this song?

I chose to cover this song because it really means a lot to me. I have battled with depression for quite some time, so whenever I listen to this song, I think of happiness and how it'll find me soon.

What does music mean to you?

Oh my gosh! Music means SO MUCH to me! I believe that it has the power to connect with me in a very unique way. Where many people are unable to reach me, music can and it reaches into the most darkest of places and fills me up with joy and hope inside. Music motivates me, and it has truly saved my life.

What do you love about performing?

To be honest, I'm not much of a performer. lol I actually have lots of insecurities about myself and hate being in the front of the cameras. But I had quite a few people encourage me to embark on something new, so performing a song for Wattpad is one of them.

Who/what are your major artistic influences?

I absolutely LOVE (hardcore) metal music! So bands like Casey, Amity Affliction, Architects, The Plot in You, and Silent Planet are some of my favorites. But I'm also into some indie stuff too. So whenever I feel sad and lonely, I like to listen to Fleurie, NF (even though he's more of a rap artist), and some other acoustic stuff. Music is my passion, so you're never gonna hear me listen to just one artist and genre. If the music sounds great, then I love it!

Please give a big hand to Victoriarosefly!