TRAVALERGUPTA's Performance

As a sort of mashup of the Original Music and Song Cover categories, TRAVALERGUPTA performs a parody of Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" entitled "Dr. Strange sings a song"!

Interview Questions:

Why did you choose to make a parody of this song?

This is because I love this song, "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift. And I love Dr. Strange a lot. One of my favorite characters in the MCU. I did this parody for fun and also to reflect what he has done till now.

What does music mean to you?

That's an interesting question. Music means a lot. It serves as a medicine to soothe my soul when I am agitated or sad. It calms me down. Makes me feel better. Also I love to dance so well singing and dancing goes sort of hand in hand.

What do you love about performing?

First things first, this is my first time doing this. I have never ever participated in this kind of an event before. Not even in school. And what I like about performing is that it allows me to show what I like in front of the world. Second things second, the exhilarating adrenaline rush when one performs sort of boosts up my spirits.

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins.

Third things third, I also love to see people's faces light up by my performance. It gives me joy to make other people happy.

Who/what are your major artistic influences?

I love IMAGINE DRAGONS. They are so so amazing. They influence me a lot. Also Lucinda Holdsworth who makes character oriented songs. I would say Taylor Swift but then I have not heard more than two of her songs. I am inspired and influenced (sort of) by Rabindra Sangeet, as well as modern Bengali songs.

Please give a big hand to TRAVALERGUPTA!