CHAPTER 2

~ WESTON ~

Today is the day I'll become Hero's wife. I'm so excited. I get myself ready. Riley is keeping me company.

Vince and Seth are waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs

Vince and Seth are waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. They hook their arms in each one of mine and the music starts. It's not the ordinary wedding march song. It's "I'm Shipping up to Boston" by Dropkick Murphys. When I walk inside the chapel and see Hero, I smile like an idiot. God, he's gorgeous!

He smiles when he sees me. Vince and Seth hand me over to him. He takes my hands.

"Today we will witness Hero and Weston's love for each other as they join the holy matrimony. Hero, say after me. Today I'll take your heart and forever keep it safe."

"Today I'll take your heart and forever keep it safe." Hero repeats after the priest.

"Rings?"

"We don't have any." Hero said. "Yes, we do." I take the rings out of my bra. I give them to the priest.

"This ring is proof of your love

"This ring is proof of your love. May you have a long and happy life together." Hero puts the ring on my finger.

I take Hero's hand and put on his ring. He smiles, I guess he likes it. I do and say the same thing Hero did. Then we said yes to each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Is there something you would like to say, Hero?" the priest smirked.

"Baby, I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley." I start laughing. "Kiss me, husband."

Hero kisses me softly and gently. We go out of the chapel and head to the bar where Trip has poured JD into champagne glasses. We toast and drink. Hero pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear.

"You're so hot. What are you hiding under that white thing?"

"Easy tiger. I'll show you soon enough." He wiggles his eyebrows and then he attacks my lips. We kiss and it's so intense. Vince comes over. "I'm so happy for you, Weston. You found yourself the best guy there is for you. You two belong together and anyone who says differently is not worth having in your lives. I love you both!"