CHAPTER 20

~HERO~

I rush after Weston as she hurries back to our cabin. She's mad. So fucking mad. When I close the door behind us, she jumps on me and wraps her body around mine. She crashed her lips on mine and asked for entrance, which I granted. I need her just as bad as she needs me right now. We don't speak, it's only hungry kisses and sparks flying everywhere.

I hold her up with both my hands under her ass. I push her against the wall and tear her stockings apart, I free my cock from its captivity and slam myself inside that tight pussy of hers. She gasps when I thrust into her. There's no lovemaking. It's raw passion, hard fucking. Just like she wants it. Her head bounced on the wall, every time I thrust deeper inside of her. She claws my shoulder as she screams out in pleasure. It makes me even harder when she moans like that. it's so hot.

"Ohh, yes baby! Harder!" I grunt in response and she keeps clawing me. I'll have red stripes all over me when I'm done with her. I fuck her harder and faster. Working my way to our releases. She cums first and she explodes all over my cock. "Ohh, fuck!! Yesss...mmm!!"

"I'm almost there, babe." She kisses my neck and gives me love bites as I cum so hard inside her. My legs felt like jello but it was so worth it. I'm panting against her neck. I pull out and slowly let her back on the floor. She smiles. There's my Weston. "I'm sorry." She says.

"I'm sorry too. Please don't give me blue balls again. It really hurts."

"I won't. I think you suffered enough. I love you. Don't ever forget that, handsome."

"I love you too, babe." We share a sweet and loving kiss before we get dressed again. We walk back to the clubhouse and Willow's body is gone. Thank God! "You seem in a better mood, Prez?" Vince said. "I am. Thanks to your hot sister."

"Too much information, man! Come on! She's my baby sister."

"Yeah. We know you all are freaky and never get enough but we don't have to hear about it, ever." Seth said. Weston giggles. "Oh, come on. I've heard you two fucking girls since you were like 15. You don't see me bitching about it."

"That's different. You're our little sister." Vince said and Seth agrees. "Whatever! He made me cum so hard when he fucked me against the wall." Both of them cover their ears. She really doesn't have a filter in that mouth. Even I feel a bit embarrassed. "Nope! I don't want to hear it!" Vince said. "Me neither." Seth agreed. "

"But I would like to know how he managed to fuck you against the wall! That's so hot!" Riley asks. "He's strong. He lifts me up."

"Wow! Vince. We have to try it. Come on." Vince whimpered. "I don't know if I can get it up right now, babe."

"You wanna bet?"

"Um, no. Come on then."

"Yay!" Riley turns to me and Weston and wiggles her eyebrows. Weston laughs and puts a cigarette between her plump lips. I nod and follow her. "You really like to fuck with their minds, don't you?" I ask. "Oh, yeah!" I chuckle. "You're crazy but I love you."

"Aww, thanks, babe. I love you too." A black SUV drives by, the window opens and I see a machine gun and throw myself over Weston to cover her body with mine. "Shit! You okay?"

"Um, no! You just crushed me under your huge body." I can't help but chuckle. "What was that all about?" She asks. "I have no idea. Maybe the cartel found their lost brothers?"

"Yeah. Things are about to get real. You have to prepare your men. They're ruthless. They would literally kidnap a child and write their command in the child's blood."

"Fuck!" She gives me a weak smile. Of course, she blames herself for this. She shouldn't but I know that she will. It's war, and it just started.