CHAPTER 40

~WESTON~

I woke up the next morning and felt sick to my stomach. I rush to the bathroom and throw up everything I have inside me. "FUCK!" I'm panting and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. This pregnancy will be the death of me. At least if I'm going to throw up every damn morning. I can't keep anything down longer than a few hours. I feel weak. I can't even get up from the floor.

I'm laying here, with one protective hand on my belly. "Shit." I hear Hero getting up from the bed. He's looking for me. "Bathroom." I say, I hear footsteps as he walks in here. He takes a seat beside me and tucks my hair behind my ear. "This is shit." I tell him.

"I'm sorry, baby. Let's hope it gets better along the way."

"Yeah." He lifts me up and sits my ass on the toilet. Then he runs me a bath. He helped me out of my clothes. He's my savior in all aspects. "Thank you. Are you joining me?" I ask him. "Of course." He strips out of his clothes and I look at him. He's a true masterpiece. I bite my bottom lip and let my eyes fuck him.

"What are you looking at?" He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. "Just my insanely hot husband."

"Oh..."

"Mm-hmm..." I get into the bathtub and straddle him. He put his hands on my hips. I lean forward so I can reach his lips with mine. I slowly brush them over his soft ones. I like his upper lip, slowly, teasing him. He parts his lips slightly and I slide my tongue inside his mouth. I feel how his cock hardens under me. I reach between us and let my fingers run over his length.

"mmm...that feels amazing."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah..." I grab his shaft and pump it up and down. I look deep into his eyes. He bites his bottom lip, looking sexy as hell. I go a little faster and tighten my grip around him. He groans. "You look so hot while I fuck you with my hand, Papi." A flash of lust and desire goes through his eyes. I go faster and I feel how his cock is throbbing and pulsating in my hands. I know that he's close. I go even faster and he releases. "Ohh, shit! Oh, baby!"

I smirk and start to massage my breast as he watches me. He's on his way down from his peak of his orgasm. "God, you're so hot, baby mama."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm...come here." I scoot over to him and he pulls me onto his lap. Thank god for this big ass bathtub. "Want me to make you feel good?" He asks. "Yes, please." He kissed me softly and placed his hand on my pussy. Rubbing me with the palm of his hand. I moan into his mouth as he slides two fingers inside me. "Ohhh"

He kissed my neck and let his finger slowly pump in and out of me. Bringing me closer and closer to my release. I bite my lip and lean my head backward. My inner muscles start to tense around his fingers, he starts to wiggle them and curl them upwards, hitting my sweet spot. I cum all over his fingers. Before I'm down from my high and lifts me up and slowly lower me over his cock and god damn it, it feels so good. He fills me up completely.

"Ahhh, yes baby!!!" He holds my hips and helps me up and down, back and forth over him. We come together. After the bath, we crawl under the covers. He runs his fingers over my back. I lay with my head on his chest. "Do you have any names in mind?" He asks. I stop breathing.

This is still so unreal for me. I don't know if I have progressed this yet. That I'm about to be a mom. "Hey...what's wrong?" He asks. I start to cry. Stupid hormones. "I...don't...know..."

"Baby..?" He pulls me closer to him. "I'm so afraid, Hero."

"Why?" He asks. "Because I didn't have a proper mother. From what I remember, she was always high or drunk."

"I know but I think, that's only going to make you an even better mother. You would never do that to our baby."

"No, but still."

"I'll be by your side every step of the way. We're in this together." He says. "Yes, but when you're on the road? What if I get a panic attack and I can't even handle myself? How am I supposed to take care of a baby?"

"Don't worry, baby. We'll figure everything out. I promise." I nod. "I guess."

"We will." He says. God! How is he even real? He's like the Prince Charming, only ten times better. What did I do to deserve a guy like that? "I love you and our baby."

"I love you too and our shrimp."

"Shrimp?" He asks. "Yes, It looked like a shrimp on the sonogram." He chuckles. "True." We laugh together. God, I love this man so much. "Do you have any names in mind?" I ask him. "Yes."

"What are your suggestions?" I ask. "If it's a boy, I was thinking Dexter, and if it's a girl, Bella."

"Oh, I like Bella but not sure about Dexter."

"Okay. Well, we have time to find the right names."

"True." He kissed the top of my head. I fall asleep on his chest. My safe place, my savior, my man, my Hero, my everything.