CHAPTER 27

~WESTON~

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

Hero has been home from the hospital for a week now and he's getting stronger and better every day. He still hasn't touched me in a way I'm glad that he hasn't but at the same time, my body is screaming for his touch. We have been watching Blake for Pollux. He took Rocky and Chase with him on the hunt for the rest of the cartel members. He's on a killing spree. He sends me a text every time he kills someone.

Hero steps out of the bathroom. He leans against the kitchen counter and looks at his phone. I bite my lip and look at his gorgeous body. He looks up and looks at me. He smirks. His eyes glow with lust. "See something you like?"

"Oh yeah." He puts his phone down and walks over to me. His eyes search for Blake. "He's with Vince and Riley today." He smirks and comes closer. My body ignited on every cylinder when he gave me that smirk. "Well, that's good." He says. "Yeah."

He lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder and walks upstairs with me hanging there just giggling. He slaps my ass. "Owww!"

"Shhh...you love it."

"I do." He chuckles and steps inside our bedroom and kicks the door shut behind us. He walked over to the bed and put me down. He crawls on top of me and undoes my pants and panties. He pulls my shirt over my head. He looks down at my body. "I've been missing this hot body undermine."

"I've been missing laying under your hot body with your huge cock inside me." He smirks and leans down to my lips and kisses me gently as he pushes himself inside me." Ohh, Hero..." He stops kissing me and looks at me. His eyes glistening with love and lust. He smiles and kisses me again. Our tongues dance around each other with long slow strokes.

He starts to move, in and out of me. Devouring all my senses with his touch and tenderness. I arch my back and press myself against his hard chest. He put one hand on my hip and picked up the pace as he buckled his hip upwards, hitting my sweet spot deep inside me with his every thrust. "Ohhh...mmm..."

"mmm..." He goes a little faster and deeper with every thrust. Bringing me closer and closer to my peak. He kissed my neck and scraped his teeth against my sensitive skin. I moan as he goes even faster but still gently. I feel that wonderful pressure building up and soon my pleasure shoots through me like a bolt of lightning. "Ohh...baby...I'm coming..."

He goes deeper and rotates his hips as I cum all over his cock. Seconds later I feel his cock getting harder and he starts to twitch inside me as he spills his warm seed inside me. "Mmm...shit...mmm..." He kissed me again, slowly and passionately. "mmm, you're amazing. I love you."

"You're amazing, babe. I love you." He smiles and gives me a kiss before he pulls out. He gives me a napkin so I can clean myself up. He pulls me into his chest and I press my ear against his heart. Listening to the steady beats. Making me feel calm and safe. "I have to tell you something and please don't hate me. I only did it so I could get free from that monster."

I feel him tense under me. I'm sure he presumes the worst and I don't blame him. "Okay."

"Well, he touched me and I let him, even if it took all my strength not to throw up all over him and I jerked him off, that was the only way to make him cut one of my hands loose. So I grabbed a hairpin and when he left, I unlocked myself and hid. When he came back Seth, Vince, and Pollux came."

"Oh." Is all he said. "If I just waited a few hours..."

"Baby. It's okay. I mean, I hate that you had to do that but I understand why you did it. Okay. I don't hate you. I can never hate you, Weston. You're my world. I love you so much."

"He only touched my boobs." He chuckles. "Well, I guess I can live with that."

"I'm so sorry." I start to cry. If only they had come for me faster, then this wouldn't have happened. "baby, don't cry." But I can't help myself. It's like all of it is coming out. All the anxiety and fear I've been holding back these last few weeks. "I'm sorry. I feel so disgusted."

"Baby. Please. You did what you needed to do. I don't blame you. I really don't." He says. "I know but I do. I hate myself and he fucking shot you. You could have died."

"But I didn't. I'm not done loving you yet. I'd never leave you."

"I know. I just..."

"I know..." He pulls me closer to his chest and I sob for a while before I can calm down. Oh Hero, my Hero.