CHAPTER 17

~WESTON~

We're back at our cabin and I lay down on the bed. hero plays with the pups on the floor. I smile when I see him with them. He's really good with them. I fall asleep. When I woke up I got worried cause I don't see Hero. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and chug it down. "What are you doing up?" Hero asks. "Shit!"

I drop the glass and it shatters into a million pieces when it hits the ground. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry."

"Where were you?" I ask. "Bathroom. Have you seen the bathroom on the main floor?" I laugh. "No?"

"Come on. You'll laugh your cute butt off." He takes my hand and we walk down to the bathroom. I don't think I've ever seen this one, and when Hero opens the door, I burst out laughing.

 I don't think I've ever seen this one, and when Hero opens the door, I burst out laughing

"What the fuck?!"

"Haha! Typical Seth." Hero said. "Haha. Yeah! I love it! Shit like a king." MY brother! So fucking hilarious! I love that man. "Looking good over there, Prez." I say as I put my boots on. "You too, babe." I know that look, and No! I may have forgiven him for what he did and for what he said. I understand why he did it but that doesn't mean I forgot.

It still hurts, and I'm gonna make him gravel. If he ever wants to get into my pants again, he needs to work hard for it. Everything doesn't come for free. I sure as hell am one horny mess, but so be it. I just have to keep it together. He's going to have some serious cases of blue balls. He takes my hand and we walk up to the clubhouse with the pups running around us.

"Hey, you okay?" Vince looks at me, he always seems so concerned when he sees me. I can't say I blame him. No one knows what kind of mood I'm in and I know Vince and Seth do everything they can not to piss me off in the mornings. They've been down that road too many times. Once I threw a cup at Seth for joking about my hair, and Vince got a banana in his face when he told me to cheer up.

"I'm fine, bro."

"Glad to hear that." He says. "Hey Wessy, your hair looks messy!" Oh god! not again. Seth has a thing for rimes. It's going to be a long fucking day. "No, Seth."

"Aww, crap! You're no fun!" He pouts like a little child. "I love the throne toilet." His face breaks up into the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. "Right! Awesome, huh?"

"Yeah. I almost laughed my ass off when Hero showed me." Vince looks lost. Hero explains to him about the throne toilet that Seth built. "You're really weird. I can't believe that I'm related to you."

"Oh, come on! You're just jealous that I get to shit like a king!" Seth said. "Eww, not anymore."

"Right, crap. I have to build another one." We laugh. Pollux comes and he looks defeated. I'm sure he's heartbroken. Tyra played him all along, and once more a girl settles with him when they couldn't have his brother. I really feel for him. I just hope that he finds another girl who can treat him right. I'm glad that he has Blake though.

"What's so funny?" He asks. Hero tells Pollux about Seth's throne and shows him a picture of it. "I love it, man! I know where I'll go to take a dump next time."

"Uh nuh!"

"Please!"

"Fine, just one time!"

"Yay! I shake my head. "So what happens to Tyra, man?" Vince asks. Pollux smiles dies. "Do whatever you want. I'm done with that lying whore. Is there any girl here I can borrow?"

"Yeah, I'll hook you up with one."

"Thanks. I really need it."

"Blair?" I call out. "Yes?"

"Can you take care of Pollux?"

"Love too. Come on, giant." Pollux smirks and takes Blair's hand. "You can use Hero's old room." Pollux lifts one hand and waves. Trip and Adam take Blake to the playland and spend the day so we can wipe out Tyra and Timothy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Rocky and Seth go down to the basement to grab Tyra and Timothy. I'll make him watch when Weston plays with Tyra. He should know who he tried to mess with. Well, I guess technically he knows. Weston gave him a good beating yesterday but I want him to see her at her craziest.

And Tyra needs to know who she messed with as well. I'm excited to see what Weston comes up with this time. She's really creative when it comes to this kind of stuff. Weston chugs down a bottle of coke then she walks up to Tyra singing Take em' all - Cock Sparrer.

"Why do you sing that crappy song?!" Tyra asks. "Because it gets my blood pumping."

"You're a freak!" Tyra screams. "Aww, thanks, girl." Weston pulls out her knife and keeps singing as she slowly walks around Tyra. "Pollux is going to lose it if he knew what you're doing!"

"Nah. He doesn't care. Besides, he's balls deep in Blair right now. So he won't be here." Weston tells her. "He would never cheat on me. We're still married."

"Yeah, maybe but like I said, he doesn't care about you anymore." Tyra's eyes go wide when Weston steps closer and presses her knife into one of Tyra's tits. She presses hard and then pulls the knife out, she repeatedly does this, until Tyra's implant is stuck on the knife as she pulls it out one last time. "Aaaehhh! You fucking bitch! You're sick!"

"And then some...tell me something I don't already know." Weston studies the implant and throws it on the floor. "Well, that was on." She said. "Don't you touch me! I'll kill your scrawny ass! You're just jealous 'cause you don't have any tits!" Weston lets out her crazy giggle.

"As long as Hero is satisfied I don't care. I love my boobs. They're firm and solid." With that, she stabs Tyra in the other breast and I let out a chuckle. Because it reminded me of a scene in a Scary movie. One of the ghost faces stabs a girl in the breast and her implant got stuck on the knife.

"That's two. Sorry, girl but you have a lot smaller tits than me right now. Eww, you look nasty." Tyra screams and whimpers. She's about to pass out when Weston pours a bucket of water over her head. "Arghh!"

"It's not time to sleep yet. I'm not done. Riley?" Riley smirks and walks over to Weston. "Yes?"

"Wanna have a try?" Weston asks her. "God, yes! I've always hated this gash." Timothy growls from his place. "Don't worry man. You're up next." She tells him. Riley throws punch after punch in Tyra's face. She ends it with a kick to the throat. "Well, goodbye whore!"

Weston slits her throat and watches as life runs out of Tyra's body along with her blood. Weston stands in the pool of blood and smirks. Then she wipes the blood on Tyra's dead body before she walks over to Timothy and pulls down his pants, grabs his cock, and cuts it off, and shoves it down his throat. He suffocated on his own cock and died.

"Well, my work here is done." She brushes her hands together and heads over to the bar and takes another bottle of coke and lit up a cigarette. "Oi! Tyler and Shad?"

"Yes?" Shad answers and Tyler follows "What's up?"

"Please, clean up this mess."

"Absolutely."

"Yeah, no problem."

"Thank you." Weston comes to me, she's covered in blood but she still looks sexy as hell. She pecks my lips before she continues with her coke.