CHAPTER 30

~WESTON~

I fell asleep with my boys all snuggled up against me. I don't know for how long, but I'm exhausted. That thing with Seth took all my energy away and pulverized my good mood. I better stay quiet today. I'm in bitch mood. "Hey, babe." Hero whispers in my ear, kissing my temple. I open my eyes. "Hay."

"How are you?" he asks. "Hurt and disappointed."

"I understand that. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah. I know. Thank you."

"Are you angry with me?" He asks. "No. I'm just in bitch mood. I don't want to say anything I don't mean."

"Okay. You don't have to talk, babe. I'm here. Just let me know if you need anything. Okay?" Hero, my Hero. His name really suits him. He really is a Hero. My Hero. "Thank you, babe. I love you but I just want to stay here with you and the boys and I want a kiss." He smiles and leans into my lips and kisses me softly. His hands caressing my cheek.

"I love you too." He pulls me closer to him and pulls the covers over us. "Are you mad at Vince?"

"Yeah. I just didn't know what to say to him before but I'll give him my thoughts later. It sucked all the joy out of me when Seth told me."

"Yeah. I know. Have you talked to Dani?" He asks. "No."

"Okay."

"I will. Later or tomorrow. For now, I just want to lay here and listen to your heartbeats." I tell him. "Of course. It beats for you anyway." I smile. "You're such a romantic sometimes."

"I know, and you love it."

"I do. I love everything about you." I burst out into tears. "I know, baby and I love everything about you."

"I need to see Vince." I say. "Okay, babe. Let's go." I run downstairs and out through the door, I run all the way to the clubhouse. Vince is sitting by the bar talking to Seth, who is crying like a baby. "Ohh, shit. Dude, run!" Seth tells him. "What are you talking about?" I grab Vince's collar and throw him on the floor, he looks at me.

"I just wondered when it was my turn." I stare at him. I breathe heavily. "You two keep breaking my heart! Is this some kind of revenge for my rebellious behavior when I was younger?" I look at them both. I kick the leg on Seth's chair and he falls to the floor. I stand over them and look at them. "No, Weston. We would never do that." Vince said.

"No." I walk around them and kick them in the balls. "Good! Because that would be so twisted. I know I gave you a hard time but I never did anything to you too deserve to get used and touched against my will." They whimper. "Ahhh!" I scream. I grab a bottle of whiskey and throw it against the wall. "God damn you two!"

I turn around and walk out of the clubhouse and go back home. Duke and Ace jump on me and I take a seat on the floor. Playing and cuddling with them. Hero lifts me up from the floor and carries me upstairs. He puts me on the bed. He lifts the covers and I crawl under and he joins me. "Do you feel any better?"

"No. It didn't help one bit."

"I'm sorry." I close my eyes and listen to his heart. It really calms me. I think I fell asleep because I don't remember anything after I put my head on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

She's really in a bad place right now and all I can do is to be there for her in any way she needs me to. She's asleep. I lay there with her on my chest and looked through the window. I wish I could do something to make her feel less broken. I understand why she doesn't trust anyone.