CHAPTER 29

~WESTON~

The guy's walkout from the chapel. Vince and Seth look grumpy. I smirk. "What's up your asses, brothers?"

"Baby. Come here. Vince and Seth get back inside." Wow. That alpha voice! I've never heard Hero talk like that. Is he pissed? I walk inside and take a seat beside Hero. He looks like he's about to explode or something. "What's up?" I look at Hero and then my brothers. They look at Hero. "Well, should I tell her or do you want to do it yourselves?" I get nervous. What the fuck is happening?

"Well, as you know it took us a while to find you." Vince said. "Okay?"

"Yeah, and I couldn't pull my head out of my ass. I fucked Dani for days before she made me stop." Seth said. "Okay? I don't follow?"

"He didn't do shit to find you the first few days. He was balls deep in Dani and felt sorry for himself that you were missing." Vince explains, he sounds mad. "Oh. So you prioritized fucking before me? Again?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"So those days, I lied in a bed chained up, got touched by that asshole you were fucking?"

"Yeah."

"You know what Seth, Fuck you. Because of you, I had to break myself free again and I had to jerk that fucker off to get my hand loose and only hours later you guys showed up. If you hadn't been fucking non-stop the first few days, maybe I wouldn't have to take his tiny disgusting penis in my hand. Maybe he wouldn't have touched my boobs."

"I'm sorry Wessy, I really am."

"Don't ever call me that again." I walk towards him. He looks up at me. His eyes are filled with tears. I slap him so hard across the face that the sound of it echoes through the room. "Don't talk to me." I walk out of the chapel. Asking Riley if Blake could stay with them for the week. She said yes without any hesitation. "Thanks. Tell my husband I went home."

"Of course." I whistle at Duke and Ace and they come running. "Come on boys, let's go home and cuddle." They whimper and growl out of excitement as they follow me to the cabin. I run upstairs and toss myself onto the bed and they join me. They snuggle up against me and I feel calm, but yet so fucking angry and hurt.