CHAPTER 11

~HERO~

Vince, Seth, and I are having a conversation about The Black Souls. The meeting never happened, with Weston being shot and all we decided to put it on hold. But tomorrow at noon the meeting is set. I hope I don't have to regret this.

"Look at her, man. I can't believe that she was in the hospital only a few weeks ago, shot and almost killed." Vince said. "I know. She's like a cat."

"Nine lives?" He questioned. "Yeah."

"You're right about that."

"Yeah. She looks so happy. Thanks to you, Prez." Seth said. "Thanks."

"No, we're the ones who should be thanking you for taking such good care of her. She's different somehow." Vince tells me. "Yeah, well, Weston is Weston, but she's calmer, she doesn't do impulsive things anymore. She seems at ease." Seth agrees.

"Yeah. She's different now from that day I met her." We all laugh, remembering her sassy mouth and the way she punched Jay when he called her short. "Did you two hook up that night?" Vince asks. "Yeah, we did."

"Told you." Vince looks at Seth. "Yeah, Yeah."

"Babeee!" Weston comes running and jumps into my lap. She kisses me all over my face and her brothers just chuckles. "Hey, babe. What's up?"

"Nothing. I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Kiss me." She tells me. "Is that a question or a demand?" I ask. "Both?" She giggles. "Come here." I pull her into my lips and I kiss her just the way she wants me to. Hard but sweet. "Mmm...you get my panties all soaked if you kiss me like that." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Ewww...big bro, here."

"And here."

"So?"

"I got you a house. Go and do your hanky panky there!"

"Shut up, you two!" I kiss her neck and she shivers. I love her reaction to my touches and my kisses. "Mmm..." She moans. "Come on, I want you in the chapel."

"No!" Vince yells. "Oh, god! No!" Seth said. "Again, shut up! I'm all in."

"Yeah, me too soon." I smirk at her brothers and throw her over my shoulder and slap her perfect ass. "Owww!"

"Hush, you love it!" She giggles. "I do." I kick the door shut and walk to the head of the table. My place. "So how do you want me, Prez?"

"Pull your stockings down and bend over the table." I tell her. "Yes, sir!" She salutes me and does what I told her too. I pull my pants and boxers down, I'm already hard as a rock after kissing her like that. So I just lined up at her entrance and thrust inside her. I grab her hips and start to pound her. Hard, fast, and deep. Her moans are loud and they make me go even harder if that's possible.

"Ohh, yes! Harder, Prez!"

"Mmm, you like that huh? When I fuck you hard?"

"Oh, god yes! Ohh...Ohh"

"Mmm..." I continue to pound my way in and out of her, I reach for her core and rub her clit and she explodes around me and I'm getting closer and closer to my own release and when she's down from her high I let go and let my seed shoot inside her. "Uhh, fuck! Mmm..." I kiss her back.

"Mmm...thank you, Prez" I chuckle. "You're welcome, the pleasure was, well ours?"

"Haha...I love you, idiot!"

"I love you too, crazy girl." We get dressed and she fixes her hair with her hands before we head back out to the others. "Vince, take me upstairs. Now!" Riley said. "Easy girls."

"Nope, now!" Vince chuckles and swigs down his shot before he takes Riley's hand and takes her upstairs. "I really need to get myself a lady." Seth said. "Yeah! You need a girlfriend! I'll find one for you." Weston tells him. "Um, no! I can find one for myself, thank you very much."

"Fine!"

"Another round?" Trip asks. "mmm, love too." Weston looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. "When we get back to our place." I tell her. "Fine. I'll take a beer then, Trip!"

"Coming right up, Darlin."

"Thanks, mate!"

"Seth?" Pamela says. "Yeah?" She winks at him and he stands up and picks her up and throws her over his shoulder and walks upstairs. "Aww...I think they're cute." Weston says. "Yeah. None of us have been with her. Only him." Rocky tells us.

"That's good. Maybe she's his lady?" Weston asks. "Yeah." Rocky replies. "Well, Rocky do you want any company tonight?" Allie asks. "Yeah, come on."

One after the other disappears. "Soon it's only me and you here, babe." Weston says. "Yeah, maybe we should head home to the pups?"

"Aww, my babies. Come on. I miss them." I take her hand and we walk back to our home. It feels nice to have a place of our own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

Oh, my god! Why do I keep doing this? When so I learn from this lesson? "Ughh"

"You okay?" Hero asks. "Nooo" I jump out of bed and dive down into the toilet bowl and throw up. It feels like I'm puking my insides out. "Fuck..."

"You okay?" Hero asks again. "Do I look okay?"

"Nope."

"There's your answer then." God, I'm such a bitch right now but I really hate to throw up. It's the most disgusting thing I know. I fall asleep on the bathroom floor. I wake up when Hero lifts me up and carries me to bed. "I'm sorry, I'm a bitch. I love you."

"Yeah." He didn't say it back. "Are you mad?" I ask. "Nah. Just tired, babe. Get some sleep. I will see you later." He puts me down and walks out. I got a strange feeling about this. What the fuck?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

I probably overreacted but she needs to know that she can't talk to me however she wants, even if she isn't well. I do everything I can to make her feel safe and comfortable but I want something in return sometimes. It sounds harsh, I know. She gives me so much in return, but when she's bitching I get mad. Because I haven't done anything wrong.

She calls me but I ignore it. I don't have time to fight with her right now. I have that meeting with The Black Souls MC coming up. When I get inside the clubhouse, everyone is sitting by the bar, eating breakfast. "Where's Weston?" Riley asks. "Hungover."

"Ohh"

"Did she drink that much?" Vince asks. "Nah, she didn't. Maybe she has the flu or something." Seth said. "Yeah, maybe. Let's roll boys." I feel how they look at me. I sound cold and pissed. Well, I am but they haven't seen me like this in years.

"What's wrong, man?" Vince asks. "Nothing. Come on."

"Okay." Everyone follows me out and we roar our bikes to live and head out in a convoy. I ride first, Vince is on my left side and Seth is on my right. I can't stop thinking about Weston. She must be worried and have panic attacks, but I have to put my business first this time. I'm sure Riley will check on her.