CHAPTER 10

~WESTON~

* TWO WEEKS LATER *

I'm finally okay after the shooting, and tonight I'm going to show Hero my appreciation for how good he's been to me these past few weeks. We moved into the cabin and I absolutely love it. Seth really made it beautiful and it feels like a real home.

 Seth really made it beautiful and it feels like a real home

"I love this place." I tell Hero. "Yeah. It's perfect."

"Yeah, and our own shower."

"Mmm...you wanna try it?"

"Like you have to ask?" He chuckles and lifts me up and wraps my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He carries me into the bathroom. He undresses me and I undress him. I've been longing for him, he hasn't touched me since I was shot. But today we're totally going to have some fun. Maybe christen in every damn inch of this place. I'm so horny.

He starts the water and then he picks me up again and pushes me against the wall and lowers me over his cock. No time for cuddles and foreplay this time. Our kisses are hot and hungry, he thrust hard and fast. I claw his shoulders as he keeps moving in and out of me.

"Ohh, fuck!!! Mmm..."

"Mmm, babe...I've missed being inside of you."

"Mmm, oh god! Me too!" He thrusts harder and deeper and I'm about to lose my mind. It feels so good! Everything inside me tingles and he keeps stimulating that spot deep inside me with his every thrust. My walls start to contract around him and I cum so hard. "Mmm, ohh...shit! I'm coming, baby. Don't stop! Mmm, Ohh."

He grunts as he picks up the pace and soon I can feel his cock is throbbing and soon he releases everything he has. "Ohh, shiit! Mmm...Ohh...uhh" He's panting against my neck and I run my hands through his hair and tug at the end. "Oh, shit! That was..."

"Soo, soo good! Thank you, I really needed that." I tell him. He smirks and kisses me passionately before he puts me down on the floor. I wash my hair and soap my body. We stand in there until our skin is wrinkled. "Come on. It's a party tonight. To celebrate that you're alive and fine."

"Yay! I love parties!" He chuckles. "I know, babe. Let's get dressed." We get dressed and when I put my makeup on and do my hair. Hero plays with the pups. They're so big now. Tomorrow they leave for a disciplinary course. I'll miss them so much. "Are you done?" Hero asks.

"Yeah!"

"Come on then! I'm thirsty." He says. "Hold your horses! I'm on my way." I hear him chuckle. "Hot damn!" He swallows hard and pulls me closer to him. "Mmm, you're so hot, wifey." I giggle. "Thank you, husband."

"We kiss passionately before he takes my hand and we walk to the clubhouse. It only takes like three minutes to get there. Perfect! "You look good, Prez."

"Thank you, babe. I love you."

"I love you too. Come on let's party!" I kick the door open of the clubhouse and everyone jumps out of fear when we walk through the door. "Oiii, party!" I yell. "Yay!!" Riley comes running, but she stops in front of me. "Can I? She asks. "Sure. You're my bestie. You don't have to ask anymore."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes! Hug me now!" She does. "Music, Trip!" She yells. "I'm on it! and Weston, your drinks are ready!"

"Sweet! Thank you!" Riley and I drink and laugh. Vince, Seth, and Hero talk about something that looks serious but I'm not gonna interfere. They need to talk and I want to dance and have a good time tonight.